• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
So, ban evasions, like Henry said. Good topic. Few things create more drama than a troll that incessantly evades bans and causes more drama. Remember Groudon80 and his dozens of accounts?
Nothings worse than max even though he's more chat related. It's been almost three years(maybe more I've lost count) and he still evades his bans and even bought a new router just to evade. And yes he still PMs staff members begging to be unbanned. I'll give him an A for effort.

Ethan

Banned
"I'm going to show how much I don't care by writing a post pointing out how much YOU care. Yeah, devoting my time to proving you wrong will really show how much I don't care!"

Your all basically trolling each other, and it's not even entertaining.

Have my babies.

I'll admit I emulated him, but only in order to make you guys more ****** off at me. Your reactions to my obvious trolling were hilarious.

More like reactions to the mindless throwup that's 90% of your posts. But if not, good one crypto you really had us going there lol. I guess you're a talented troll after all. :rolleyes:

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Nothings worse than max even though he's more chat related. It's been almost three years(maybe more I've lost count) and he still evades his bans and even bought a new router just to evade. And yes he still PMs staff members begging to be unbanned. I'll give him an A for effort.

I generally don't get involved in chat issues, but it sounds like this guy is extremely determined. I really wonder what drives people like that

Ethan

Banned
I think this topic was entertaining while it lasted, but it went downhill fast. Either way it was still a highlight at least.

Profesco

gone gently
I think this topic was entertaining while it lasted, but it went downhill fast. Either way it was still a highlight at least.

Awww... I'm sad to see it end already, but I agree. This latest little discussion was quite boring and had no end in sight. I suppose when a thread devolves into that, there's very little chance of going back. But the troll love expressed in the last few pages attracted my ire. Shame we can't infract people for being jerks with backwards views on kindness and cruelty.

Anyway, I'm mainly abusing my mod powers to give Ichi due props. I couldn't pass that up. Ichi, you're admirable. ^_^

"I'm going to show how much I don't care by writing a post pointing out how much YOU care. Yeah, devoting my time to proving you wrong will really show how much I don't care!"

Your all basically trolling each other, and it's not even entertaining.

And Ethan, Ichi should have my babies, not yours. Together, we'll have the world's most sensible, pleasant, collected children with a sense of humor ever. It will be fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.