• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
We all know that we're only here to enjoy the threads created by teh AWESOME JB08045.

Im The best damn thing to happen to this Section since the "have you ever been caught masterbating thread".

Yall know it.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Seriously, none of you are worth getting upset over. A lot of you really need to get over yourselves. You don't know how to be nice to people. You know nothing about the world. Some of you spend your time on the computer, because no one wants to talk to you in real life, because you're not nice to them. I go on the computer, because Jersey people are miserable and don't know how to smile. They're full of themselves, and the Jersey accent is annoying. (Watch Jersey shore, and you'll get a good idea of what NJ is like.) NJ is hell if you were originally a New Yorker. No one is ever outside, and you need a car to get everywhere. Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it's not there. Everyone has feelings. Stop acting like other people's feelings don't matter. I go through so much bs and I'm still nice to people that I can't stand. I'm not phony, if I don't like you, I let you know. I dated a pain in the dairy aire for 4 horrible months. (Even texted until 2-3 am while he was at work. He was a nag.) I couldn't stand him. He never shut up. I never had the chance to speak. His conversations bored me. Who cares about Dragonball Z or your stupid made up character named "Crimson?" I don't. I was forced to date that moron. I NEVER argued with him, despite him being annoying. I had to be in the car with him for an hour, and he played COUNTRY MUSIC! Worst music ever. You try listening to this song over and over in the car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TboFZCptbqU He also listened to rock. I like guitar playing, but not with a crappy voice added to it, and not blasting loud. His friends were stupid also. He smoked, too. (A quality that I disliked, about him. I hated kissing him when he had cigarette breath. It was awful.) I put up with the most irritating person on the planet. The day I broke up with him, I told him off with a long letter. After dating him, I'm glad I didn't lose my virginity to him. He wasn't worth it. If a guy wants me to lose it to him, he's got to put a ring on my finger. I'm not giving myself to a guy just to have him run off and be with someone else. He has to earn my trust.

I have to deal with a lot of morons on this site, and frankly, you're really not worth my time.

For those of you who have been genuinely nice, stay that way. Don't let the stupid people make you feel bad. They're really not worth it.

...And?

tencharrule

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm missing what provoked this rant.

Really, there always has to be drama. Why? Because life isn't interesting without a little bit of drama to shake things up.

Poliwag2

ship it holla
I don't expect anything from anyone on-line, and there are very few people who I have time for. My e-life and real life are entirely separate, although I have met a bunch of people off the internet.

Why do people come to these online communities?
I rarely post anywhere, but I browse other communities to learn stuff and for entertainment. I occasionally post on the debate sub-forum on SPPf because people are stupid. I am sure ego and narcissism have something to do with it as well.

What do you think of the people you meet on forums?
99% not worth my time.

On this forum?
99.99% not worth my time.

What do you expect or enjoy in terms of upkeep or administration of the forums you visit?
I don't care.

What do you expect or prefer in terms of quality members versus noobs?
I prefer it if there are some people who think in the same way as I do.

Last edited:
Seriously, none of you are worth getting upset over. A lot of you really need to get over yourselves. You don't know how to be nice to people. You know nothing about the world. Some of you spend your time on the computer, because no one wants to talk to you in real life, because you're not nice to them. I go on the computer, because Jersey people are miserable and don't know how to smile. They're full of themselves, and the Jersey accent is annoying. (Watch Jersey shore, and you'll get a good idea of what NJ is like.) NJ is hell if you were originally a New Yorker. No one is ever outside, and you need a car to get everywhere. Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it's not there. Everyone has feelings. Stop acting like other people's feelings don't matter. I go through so much bs and I'm still nice to people that I can't stand. I'm not phony, if I don't like you, I let you know. I dated a pain in the dairy aire for 4 horrible months. (Even texted until 2-3 am while he was at work. He was a nag.) I couldn't stand him. He never shut up. I never had the chance to speak. His conversations bored me. Who cares about Dragonball Z or your stupid made up character named "Crimson?" I don't. I was forced to date that moron. I NEVER argued with him, despite him being annoying. I had to be in the car with him for an hour, and he played COUNTRY MUSIC! Worst music ever. You try listening to this song over and over in the car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TboFZCptbqU He also listened to rock. I like guitar playing, but not with a crappy voice added to it, and not blasting loud. His friends were stupid also. He smoked, too. (A quality that I disliked, about him. I hated kissing him when he had cigarette breath. It was awful.) I put up with the most irritating person on the planet. The day I broke up with him, I told him off with a long letter. After dating him, I'm glad I didn't lose my virginity to him. He wasn't worth it. If a guy wants me to lose it to him, he's got to put a ring on my finger. I'm not giving myself to a guy just to have him run off and be with someone else. He has to earn my trust.

I have to deal with a lot of morons on this site, and frankly, you're really not worth my time.

For those of you who have been genuinely nice, stay that way. Don't let the stupid people make you feel bad. They're really not worth it.

Was this some bad attempt at being ironic? Cause this seems way too passive aggressive to be real.

kochoupink

butts lol
Was this some bad attempt at being ironic? Cause this seems way too passive aggressive to be real.

Oh, it's real. For similarly amusing rants, check out her work in the now-defunct virginity thread.

Kartwheelygirl, you need to relax. No one's picking on you unless you interpret it that way.
Though I'm honestly confused about what sparked that speech.

I really do love Misc. It's kind of hard to explain to my friends who don't do the whole internet thing (which is all of them - I run with a social crowd :p ), but the idea of being friends with people I don't know and will never actually have to meet is novel and enjoyable. I think of Misc. as a kind of cafe where everyone habitually goes and they're all kind of friends, but they butt out of each other's lives when they're not needed.
Or like that show "Cheers," except, you know, without the liquor.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Anyway, if Serrebii.Net is populated by Evil, Fascist, Anti-Social, Idiotic, Creepy, Sadistic Scum then why do all the 'Normal People' come here? If peoples online offend you, then just ignore and leave.

jb08045 said:
We all know that we're only here to enjoy the threads created by teh AWESOME JB08045.

Im The best damn thing to happen to this Section since the "have you ever been caught masterbating thread".

Yall know it.

Damn straight you sexy load of amazingness!!1! I love you Baby Cakes and I hope you never leave. You'll never leave my dreams anyway at any rate 8D.

Last edited:

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Misc. section is probably where I have made most of my online friends that i can talk to when I have a bad day. I think Misc. section will always have the persona of individuals who don't care about this section and whatnot. But, this is probably the most interesting, diverse and lively section in all of the forum, full of interesting people. Tis my two cents. ^_^

-LuciRuki-

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Anyway, if Serrebii.Net is populated by Evil, Fascist, Anti-Social, Idiotic, Creepy, Sadistic Scum then why do all the 'Normal People' come here? If peoples online offend you, then just ignore and leave.
Because the so called normal people also thrive on drama and can't seem to look away. I sit back and laugh at drama in general. And yes I'm one of those annoying people from Jersey I suppose!
I don't even get why we have a shipping forum
For drama and spam. Yeah really thats all it is to me.

Last edited:

Nny

Yeah, about that...
[img139]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3107/ladygagaiy.jpg[/img139]

I think Profesco sucks at making threads. ;197;​

It's kinda funny, but scary how sppf can be so much like, say a high school or something. (wait wtf, not high school. maybe middle school cause my high school was pretty chill ..cause maybe that's the time when people SHOULD grow up around. A little earlier can be better always too.)

I'm not going to lie. Drama is pretty entertaining. At first. BUT when the same thing goes on and on, which it tends to do on this forum/wherever else we all chill online, it gets annoying. But it's nice to have a good laugh every now and then.

Just like teens in high school. Drama. Rumors. They spread like THAT. Everyone creams! <3

anyways. uhum, I still come here because I haven't beaten myself up enough about actually leaving. I just like posting. And some of the stuff on here we talk about just interests me, to make me stay for this very long time.

Last edited:
Eh, sometimes it's fun to start s***, especially when there's a lot of easy targets here.

I know, right? I love posting random stuff on here, and seeing what people's reactions are, even if it's not even my own opinion. haha XD I figured it would be funny to start a rant after the whole Kate vs. Vermehlo_Steele thing ended to see what your responses would be. It's really funny.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
The only drama on here is the drama of Misc. Its like a smaller, stupider, much funnier /b/ all to Serebiiforums, and serebiiforums alone. Its a good popcorn read to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.