• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt_Latios

I feel like Misc. overall though has better demographics than the rest of the forum
Not sure how you got that impression... then again, I'm typically in only a few different forums at a time, so that would explain it.

Granted, General PKMN discussion "generally" has a mild issue in some cases. It's why I don't often go there.

As far as Misc. sucking, fair enough, but in my opinion it's better than any other section on this forum. Who do we have to compete with, shipping? Please.
Pokemon Anime Discussion? Naw, that place went South once Gravy stopped posting.

I've actually never been in the shipping section...maybe it's time to scar my virgin eyes.
Neither have I, and I'd like to keep it that way.

That said, I mostly hang out in the Pokemon Anime forums now(which has its own special brand of drama), mostly because I never really got back into Misc after I lapsed out of it(And SPPf in general) for a while in...2008 or something.
Hey, you're the best thing that's happened to Pokemon Anime forums in a while. A decent replacement for Gravy if ever there was one (minus the humourus sigs).

and Games are fun! that's where i usually am these days. I didn't "fit in" in the Misc. section. too many smart arrogant people here.
Speak of the devil...

But.. I was on the Football team for 3 years.
And look how well that went.

Why do I visit Misc? It's amusing, there's the entertainment section, and Misc polls is always great for a random poll or two. Don't like the debates forum because I'm no good at it, and the general Miscellaneous area has enough amusing threads for me to bother (none these days; it's either Polls or Entertainment).

As for the people, I'm a friend of several different people, but they're either in Pokemon Anime Discussion, or the Nintendo/Other Games section. Not so much in misc...

C_L

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
I hate Football. Rapists and closet gays masquerading as homophobes form all Australian football teams.

Aw Kate, it's that special time of the month again, isn't it.

Kate

Banned
Aw Kate, it's that special time of the month again, isn't it.

The gerbil running around in your skull must have worked really hard to spit that one out. Keep posting, you're doing great. With a little hard work you can work your way up to sub-human.

Last edited:
The gerbil running around in your skull must have worked really hard to spit that one out. Keep posting, you're doing great. With a little hard work you can work your way up to sub-human.

Way to edit in snide remarks at the last minute, it's okay if your brain is running slow.
Super chouette!

Kate

Banned
Way to edit in snide remarks at the last minute, it's okay if your brain is running slow.
Super chouette!

Better late than never ^_^

Nice to see you're still sore over getting your friend request rejected though Mr. mudkip. I know it can be hard not having contact with females irl or behind a computer screen. :(

Last edited:

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Loaded with hubris and a gaping Inferiotiy Complex the size of Russia, Kate attempts to look cool, calm and collected with a snide remark and an insult of my intelligence (for the second time)

Very good on labelling me the same title the Nazis put on Jews. Idiot.

Profesco

gone gently
Don't defend shippers ITT plox or I will abuse my power and ban you.

Aha! I can defend them because you can't ban me! Aha!

I just don't want to.

This is exactly how I feel about it, exchanging the moderating and making things better for finding hilarity and making things worse.

*dramatically shakes a fist at the sky*

CIPHERRRR!

Oh, don't get me wrong. Misc is by default the best thing here, if only because anyone semi-normal and intelligent inevitably winds up here for a bit of sh*ts and giggles.

I've got to agree, it seems Misc gets at least visited by the forumers with wit and grammar equally under their power. We're by no means elite in that department, though.

Profesco, the public school you went to sounds badass...
I come to these Forums because I play Pokemon sometimes, and I come to misc. because you're all a bunch of sluts. Tiznt bad at all. This is one of those rare self aware threads that doesn't suck balls, so well played sir.

Schools, plural. I've never attended a single school through every grade level offered there. I wouldn't have described any of them the way you have, but hey... all in the name of sounding cool. ^_^

I come here out of sheer boredom. Definitely not to have intelligent conversations with people. But really, where in the internet can you have one?

Try with Kate. She's obviously capable.

I come here for Profesco. I love you that much, baby.

That's an awful reason to come here, honestly. =X

On the rare days where I take time to visit here, whatever forum drama that remains to be seen is worth a chuckle or two. SPPf will always remain a good place for the losers that didn't make the football team.

Hah, or the basketball team, or the soccer team, or the swim team... Pokemon = bad at sports!

I'm only joking. Really I can't criticize anyone. Sorry, really.

Ah, no, it made me chuckle. ^_^

I lol'd really hard

Me too. That one was funny. The other reply posts look a bit like they're trying too hard to be superior. More annoying than clever, I'd say. *shrug*

EDIT: "Drama" may be in the thread title, but continued flaming will be infracted. Just wanted to alert you guys so you don't feel suckered. Consider this fair warning. :)

Last edited:
Loaded with hubris and a gaping Inferiotiy Complex the size of Russia, Kate attempts to look cool, calm and collected with a snide remark and an insult of my intelligence (for the second time)

Very good on labelling me the same title the Nazis put on Jews. Idiot.

You're not Steve Irwin, or anyone on Animal Planet, so quit acting like you are.
The hypocrasy in your post is overwhelming. "She attempts to look cool with a snide remark and an insult to my intelligence," then you call her an idiot. Worse than that, you call her a Nazi -_- You know who called people Nazis? Hitler!

Better late than never ^_^

Nice to see you're still sore over getting your friend request rejected though Mr. mudkip. I know it can be hard not having contact with females irl or behind a computer screen. :(

tbh I didn't think of that until you mentioned it.
You used to be funny at least.
Profesco edit.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Drama? In a topic about forum drama? WHY I NEVER!

If you can't say anything nice then SHUT THE HELL UP!

Carry on :)

Hah, or the basketball team, or the soccer team, or the swim team... Pokemon = bad at sports!

My gym teacher and several guys in my gym class suggested I join the girls' basketball team, but I didn't want to, because I like playing basketball with guys instead. (Preferably the guy I've had a crush on since 7th grade.) However, I know how to swim, but I can't swim that fast. (Can't fit a pool in my backyard.) Basketball is my best sport.

I lol at at the drama in the Forum Drama thread. XD

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
Lol way to get trolled like a bunch of spackers by a girl mudkip and friends.

Oops, no more flaming...ahem.

Aha! I can defend them because you can't ban me! Aha!

I just don't want to.

You are a thorn in my side Profesco.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Damn, I wanted to be stung by Kate again, but now there's a Mod-Lockdown on this thread.

Ah well.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Guys, that was hardly flaming. That was more like an adult humoring a group of children considering Kate is on a whole different level of human from most of the posters that roam here.

This is why misc is still funny and entertaining. This and those mod-hate threads in misc that demand for support. Asking for support in a mod-hate misc thread is like showing up to a closed halloween party and demanding to be let in because you're wearing the same costume that the host of the party is wearing.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I hate Football. Rapists and closet gays masquerading as homophobes form all Australian football teams.

Dude what is wrong with you, Why would you bad mouth your own country that way. Why is it that all the posts I see from you are generally dissing Australia.

This place seems the same as the was last year, the year before and basically even though some members have just gone and other came, it is still the same. Funny how the atmosphere is different in different sections or that there is something wrong with me thinking that.

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!
Delete the Shipping Forum, and create a some sort of arena where Steele and Kate can tear at each others throats like rabid game dogs.

80% of this forums problems solved in one fell swoop. Names on the right, fellas.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Ripping throats? That was nothing, she could go further and mock my intellect for the 3rd time. Unleash the Fury!!1!

Ichi said:
Guys, that was hardly flaming. That was more like an adult humoring a group of children considering Kate is on a whole different level of human from most of the posters that roam here.
Sums it up really. XD

@ Treespyro: I like Australia except for our Extreme Political Politeness (I can't say black anymore just because I ain't African or Aboriginal), our media and it's disgusting, populist, hypocritical and trashy moralist stance on all, our ineffecient authorities and our silly little consumerist mentality. I just have a bad perception of footballers due to personal experiance.

And no, It's not because I've been rejected by a Football team. XD

Last edited:

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Seriously, none of you are worth getting upset over. A lot of you really need to get over yourselves. You don't know how to be nice to people. You know nothing about the world. Some of you spend your time on the computer, because no one wants to talk to you in real life, because you're not nice to them. I go on the computer, because Jersey people are miserable and don't know how to smile. They're full of themselves, and the Jersey accent is annoying. (Watch Jersey shore, and you'll get a good idea of what NJ is like.) NJ is hell if you were originally a New Yorker. No one is ever outside, and you need a car to get everywhere. Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it's not there. Everyone has feelings. Stop acting like other people's feelings don't matter. I go through so much bs and I'm still nice to people that I can't stand. I'm not phony, if I don't like you, I let you know. I dated a pain in the dairy aire for 4 horrible months. (Even texted until 2-3 am while he was at work. He was a nag.) I couldn't stand him. He never shut up. I never had the chance to speak. His conversations bored me. Who cares about Dragonball Z or your stupid made up character named "Crimson?" I don't. I was forced to date that moron. I NEVER argued with him, despite him being annoying. I had to be in the car with him for an hour, and he played COUNTRY MUSIC! Worst music ever. You try listening to this song over and over in the car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TboFZCptbqU He also listened to rock. I like guitar playing, but not with a crappy voice added to it, and not blasting loud. His friends were stupid also. He smoked, too. (A quality that I disliked, about him. I hated kissing him when he had cigarette breath. It was awful.) I put up with the most irritating person on the planet. The day I broke up with him, I told him off with a long letter. After dating him, I'm glad I didn't lose my virginity to him. He wasn't worth it. If a guy wants me to lose it to him, he's got to put a ring on my finger. I'm not giving myself to a guy just to have him run off and be with someone else. He has to earn my trust.

I have to deal with a lot of morons on this site, and frankly, you're really not worth my time.

For those of you who have been genuinely nice, stay that way. Don't let the stupid people make you feel bad. They're really not worth it.

Dairy aire lol

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Seriously, none of you are worth getting upset over. A lot of you really need to get over yourselves. You don't know how to be nice to people. You know nothing about the world. Some of you spend your time on the computer, because no one wants to talk to you in real life, because you're not nice to them. I go on the computer, because Jersey people are miserable and don't know how to smile. They're full of themselves, and the Jersey accent is annoying. (Watch Jersey shore, and you'll get a good idea of what NJ is like.) NJ is hell if you were originally a New Yorker. No one is ever outside, and you need a car to get everywhere. Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it's not there. Everyone has feelings. Stop acting like other people's feelings don't matter. I go through so much bs and I'm still nice to people that I can't stand. I'm not phony, if I don't like you, I let you know. I dated a pain in the dairy aire for 4 horrible months. (Even texted until 2-3 am while he was at work. He was a nag.) I couldn't stand him. He never shut up. I never had the chance to speak. His conversations bored me. Who cares about Dragonball Z or your stupid made up character named "Crimson?" I don't. I was forced to date that moron. I NEVER argued with him, despite him being annoying. I had to be in the car with him for an hour, and he played COUNTRY MUSIC! Worst music ever. You try listening to this song over and over in the car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TboFZCptbqU He also listened to rock. I like guitar playing, but not with a crappy voice added to it, and not blasting loud. His friends were stupid also. He smoked, too. (A quality that I disliked, about him. I hated kissing him when he had cigarette breath. It was awful.) I put up with the most irritating person on the planet. The day I broke up with him, I told him off with a long letter. After dating him, I'm glad I didn't lose my virginity to him. He wasn't worth it. If a guy wants me to lose it to him, he's got to put a ring on my finger. I'm not giving myself to a guy just to have him run off and be with someone else. He has to earn my trust.

I have to deal with a lot of morons on this site, and frankly, you're really not worth my time.

For those of you who have been genuinely nice, stay that way. Don't let the stupid people make you feel bad. They're really not worth it.

The Where are you from? and Relationship thread are here and here. Sorry about the mix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.