1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Forum formalities (an introduction thread)

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by The Mighty Quim, May 1, 2013.

1. The Mighty Quim

The Mighty Quim Surly Sailor

hi! my name's Kassiya (Kassi will do, too), and I thought I'd join since there's not much else for me to do - to put it bluntly, I mean - and because I'm really into Pokémon at the moment, so what better forum to go to.

I do a lot of art and stuff - rarely fanart, but I have done more Pokémon stuff recently - so hopefully I'll get around to posting some of that and get some feedback off you lot.

I've been playing since the days of hideous back sprites, but I've only gotten a gen 5 game within the last week so I have a bit of catching up to do.

anyway, it's nice to meet you all! I'm certainly not opposed to a chat with anyone.

2. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Welcome to the SPPf forums. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need anything.

3. ☭Azimuth_055☣

☭Azimuth_055☣ Thou enraged?

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here.

4. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

Hi there Kassi, welcome!

Pretty interesting username I say, but hit me up with a message anytime!

5. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.