• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum Related Pet Peeves

That "Taking over Serebii" Luvdisc thing. It's not funny, it's annoying and there are only like 20-30 people doing it and it's not like Serebii's going to say: "omg luvdisc is taking ovar sppf wat am I gonna d0 noez!".

kochoupink

butts lol
I hate it when someone brings up meme or an image during an argument. It makes them look stupider than they already are.

I have no problem with a well-placed meme or image as long as some effort has been put into it and it is set up properly.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
I despise it when people say "/thread" when it's totally inappropriate.

I have seen people do that in opinion based threads. One example was a thread titled "how many songs on your ipod/mp3 ect". The guy gave his answer, then said no-one has Mp3's anymore. Then "/thread".

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
That "Taking over Serebii" Luvdisc thing. It's not funny, it's annoying and there are only like 20-30 people doing it and it's not like Serebii's going to say: "omg luvdisc is taking ovar sppf wat am I gonna d0 noez!".

It's a part of a game called Pokemon Tycoon. Participants must have it for 3/4 days to win the Earth Badges, so it's really not their fault.

50 bucks that someone is gonna reply to me saying that the Games section sucks.

Estuary

єѕѕ-cнєw-єrry
Random Japanese, neee? Japanese is so kawaii.

I swear to God I'm going to start using random Spanish. Estoy enseria.

Grey Wind

When put messages that it's their birthday on __ day in their sig/usertitle. It comes across as attention whoring, and just a way to get people to say happy birthday to them.

MeltingCORE

Random Japanese, neee? Japanese is so kawaii.

I swear to God I'm going to start using random Spanish. Estoy enseria.

I'm learning Spanish but if I want to butcher the language like weeaboos butcher Japanese... ESTOY CONTENTA! AREN'T I SO BUENA Y GUAPA? LO SIENTO, YOU JUST CAN'T HANDLE MY BUENA-NESS.

That being said, weeaboos abusing the Japanese language is so freaking annoying irl and on the internet. It makes you look like a fool, not cool.

If you guys want a good laugh go look up ginsengteacat on Tumblr. She's the perfect weeaboo. NANI?

Yo tambien! We should start a movement.

¡Todo Serebii debería hablar español! ¡Oh si!

People who didn't read the rules. They even triple-post and, have REALLY big images in their sig of something dumb, like a big arceus. That is annoying because my computer is slow when an image like that pops out.
People who abuse smilies ;) :) :( ;124;;manafi;;024;

And this is probably one of the worst things I've ever seen in one post:

dudududududeeedudududeeedudududeeedududuv

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
I actually find it funny when people post irrelevant threads that get locked quickly.

Pet Peeves? I remember the new posts were more than 8 pages. That is annoying unless you can change it?