• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum skin problem.

Ok, I was tired of the forum skin I'm currently using and decided to change it.
But everytime I acces another page, it reverts back to my previous one.
Does anyone have an idea how to fix it?
I've tried to log out and in and I've deleted my cookies but it didn't help.

Thanks in advance.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Hmm... did you try changing it from your User CP? If you did, maybe you just forgot to press the Save Changes button.
Try using the quick use changer on the bottom of every screen. The one that says "Serebii.net V9.0" or the name of any other skin that you have.
You can quickly change from there.

I've tried it in my user cp and saved it. It still doesn't work. It's still the bug type skin, altough it says the dark type is my default.
I've also tried to change it in the quick changer. It's just the same, it still reverts to bug if I go to another page.

Sapphire Milotic

It may depend if you are permanently logged on. If you are always remembered, it should save your skin as well. :)

Also, it may be the browser you are using.

Internet Explorer = FAIL
Mozilla FireFox = WIN
;)

I'm using Firefox. but I'll try to log out, erase my cookies and log in again.

S31R31

The 90's
Clear your cache.

I just tried it, it didn't work.
Ok, I just found out that it does change in Internet Explorer, but not in Firefox.
I'm not going to use IE.

Last edited: