• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum Upgrade Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASFGHILFSJH Thank you Serebii. Currently using the mobile theme, and it's fantastic.

Oh yeah. Name changes - are they possible now? Don't mean to sound impatient, but I'm curious...

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
ASFGHILFSJH Thank you Serebii. Currently using the mobile theme, and it's fantastic.

Oh yeah. Name changes - are they possible now? Don't mean to sound impatient, but I'm curious...

Not going to test it until long after the maintenance currently running is done. Getting the forums live was the important thing to do

ChedWick

It is certainly going to take a little getting use too, but I like the overall feel. Very much modern. No real issues so far but I've only been on the updated site for 10 minutes. Only quirk I may have is with how noticeable the distinction between threads I've read and threads I haven't as well as threads I have read but now have new replies since I read them. But again, I've not lurked enough to really get a feel for it.

With that said. Bring on the onslaught of "ROAR CHANGE ROAR!!!!!!!!"

Edit: Issue 1 haha, when first going to edit my post I'm tossed into the sites black and white theme. I'm also forced to log back in. This edit worked fine though. A little weird really.

Last edited:

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
I'm really hoping all you lame people that chose hideous and pathetic names never get to change your names. Besides, you'll just change them to even more awful names.

ROFLMAO

Loving the upgrade. Both styles look fantastic so far. Great Job :D

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'm really hoping all you lame people that chose hideous and pathetic names never get to change your names. Besides, you'll just change them to even more awful names.

No ones names here are lame, so shush if you're going to say insulting things.

I love how the page doesn't have to change when I quote, like what you can do on the bulbagarden forums. That's a nice touch.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Woohoo! I made it in the top 600 or so in VB4! I love the new site!

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!

Guys, this is person is butthurt because they were never able to change their hideous and pathetic username.

Well, it feels, kind of strange, but I guess the new look is okay.

Last edited:

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
No ones names here are lame, so shush if you're going to say insulting things.

I love how the page doesn't have to change when I quote, like what you can do on the bulbagarden forums. That's a nice touch.

Of course there are names that are shite. o.o I never even knew bmgf had that. Though at least we don't have their terrible terrible search engine. That thing is spectacularly bad.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I can't seem to login on the regular serebiiforums.com. When I try to, it goes to vb4.serebiiforums.com and says invalid redirect, then I'm not loged into serebiiforums.com. Is it the same site or mirrors? Or is this a bug?

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
I guess that I am already in love with this forum skin.

Thank you Serebii :)

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Gonna take some time to get use to, but looks pretty nice, especially the Black and White style.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Of course there are names that are shite. o.o I never even knew bmgf had that. Though at least we don't have their terrible terrible search engine. That thing is spectacularly bad.

Yeah, but that's your opinion, not a fact.

Also, I do have to login again sometimes when the page changes and I can't seem to search for user posts, but apart from that, I don't see any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.