• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum Upgrade Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereza

Beautiful Witch
can you just post the url alone?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
can you just post the url alone?

What do you mean?? When I just post the url without the image stuff, it just comes up as a link.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well that's just awesome lol looks like it only works manually :(.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
the new serebii is a pain in my butt on the laptop but i like it on my phone. its nice... but i liked the user cp button we used to have :/

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who tried to help me, I just did it manually :).

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I like the new look and all but it doesn,t seem to be working too well with my smartphone... This is a problem for me because most of my posts are via my smartphone : /

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who tried to help me, I just did it manually :).

It works for me with the button, so I don't know what's wrong with yours, but as long as you can do it (even manually), then I'm happy for you.

Vandslaux

Eh, it's okay. It's so slow, and it always logs me out for some reason.

Silverwindstudios

The Midnight Artist~
It took me one effin' day to find the login button. .-.
Meh. It's gonna take me a while to get used to this format, but I like it so far! ^^

Ilane

Happy Style is by far the best skin...

Most of the other skins are either small font or things are out of place.

In happy style, the only thing I have found that's incorrect is when viewing VM conversations. The page is incorrectly aligned/formatted. The page number bar to change pages overlaps the title. So it looks really weird.

Gosh, every time a forum I frequent upgrades, something winds up not working from my Wii/3DS. :/

I know what you mean. I can no longer click the "go advanced" button when trying to edit/delete VMs.

PsychicPsycho

Holy crap, this looks weird. I guess I'll get used to it eventually though.

Edit: oh...I just the little green/pick Celebi that goes by your user name is gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.