• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum Upgrade Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Happy Style is by far the best skin...

Most of the other skins are either small font or things are out of place.

In happy style, the only thing I have found that's incorrect is when viewing VM conversations. The page is incorrectly aligned/formatted. The page number bar to change pages overlaps the title. So it looks really weird.

I really don't see how the "font is too small" complaint is valid anymore. I increased it twice and it is now larger than it used to be

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Like the new default font and the Quick Reply system, the layout for the profile page is going to take some getting used to though (as to be expected)
I keep clicking Serebii.Net when I want to just go to the main forum home page XD

Oh well, I think it's looks clean and swanky now

N!ck

It must be all the extra stuff, like Usernames, or Join Date/Post count/Location etc. They're all still small.

Those bits of information aren't even crucial to the posting experience.
I could live without knowing when I joined and where I live.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
No real complaints from me, as I have gotten used to this form of the forum now. :p

In the webs off the coast of the Pokemon fandom
Is a site for we and we!
It's new
It's bright!
And it uses PokeSprites!
And it's everything I dreamed it would be,
Hail, hail, SEREBII!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Those bits of information aren't even crucial to the posting experience.
I could live without knowing when I joined and where I live.

It doesn't really bother me either, I'm just assuming that's what people are talking about when they bring up small fonts. Usernames could stand to be bigger, but meh.

Grey Wind

Happy Style is by far the best skin...

Most of the other skins are either small font or things are out of place.

In happy style, the only thing I have found that's incorrect is when viewing VM conversations. The page is incorrectly aligned/formatted. The page number bar to change pages overlaps the title. So it looks really weird.

Will the old themes be coming back?
We should have, like, a massive message across the top of the forum saying that the old themes are coming back and that the font has been made bigger twice.

Also, good to see that the VM/avatar thing seems to have been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.