• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum Upgrade Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if anybody else has had this issue but despite clicking "remember me" it hasn't been remembering me. i haven't even clicked out of my browser.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Wow. I love the new upgrade! Looks so cool! The Black and White theme is great!(which is what I am using nowXD)

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
I am just curious but I'm not bothered to ask Serebii while he's messing with new forum stuff and codes to make it better forum with those additions.

Do you guys think it's smooth and neat forum and have new "change"?

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
looks dope! i especially like the buttons on top that take you to the pokedex and the main site, i always end up having a few tabs open. havent found any problems but i only logged in on my phone and have spent the rest of the time on my laptop. i like the autosaved thing that keeps popping up too. idk if it it autosaved before but it sure as hell makes me feel better haha

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
Loving the new forums! Great job serebii joe. Also thank you to razor leaf for the epic forum banners. Plus thank you to all the mods that helped upgrading the forums.

Zachmac

I personally don't like the smaller font...oh whatever, that's what ctrl+ is for. Though it does make pictures a bit larger....
It's running way too slow on my dsi...is there any way to make it load faster?
I never touched a DSI, but sites are always slow on my 3DS. It's loading pretty quick on my laptop, though.

Grey Wind

Is it just me, or has Black and White 2 discussion disappeared? :c

It looks bizarre, but I suppose I'll get used to it after a while. VMs look the weirdest though.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Is it just me, or has Black and White 2 discussion disappeared? :c

It looks bizarre, but I suppose I'll get used to it after a while. VMs look the weirdest though.

That's incredibly odd. I'm investigating.

Rebuilt forums, seemed to re-appear. Very odd.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Looks good. Will take a little while to get used to the new look, but I'm already loving it.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Wow, this will take some getting used to. I was so used to the old format, so this will take some getting used to. (Don't look at my join date, I'v been here for years longer than that.)

Anywho, nice job Serebii. As much as I don't really like the way the new set-up works from my experience with other forums, the design looks sleek, and I know I'll get used to it. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.