• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum Upgrade Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Great Job Serebii!!!!!!!!! I'm loving this upgrade!!!!!!!!

manaphy72

It looks really good, Serebii! I am happy for you, and I am glad to see the forums so active due to the upgrade. I would agree with Flame Mistress with the skin situation. I know it takes a long time for skins to be made, but that will make the forums look really good. I also love the knew buttons and the posting parts. They are very detailed and actually very cool looking! You did a great job!

~M~

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
lol. now it looks like BMGf

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
lol. that because BMGf is a vBulletin 4 forum... and has been since i joined there.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
As others have said, it'll take some getting used to, but I actually quite like it, especially the tweet bar.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
When I click on "most recent posts" it's showing posts from 2007.

Wow, I was kinda stupid back then.

SmartD

The new forums look neat. Good job.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
It's nice but'll take some time getting used to, also notifications screen is a little small. anyway you can make that bigger?

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I love this new style for Serebii even though it may take some time to get use to this type of style for the forum. Awesome work.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
This style is a bit confusing, but not bad overall. Hopefully there won't be a need to bring down the forums again.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
Irs weried How the fourom look now.. oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.