• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Forum Upgrade This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pansy :]

anustart
Will I still be able to use the forums easily on my iPod touch? Right now it's pretty easy to navigate the site in the web browser :p.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
30 mins to go (EST)! So exciting! Can't wait to wake up tomorrow to a whole new Serebii. :)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Good thing is I'll be sleeping in 20 min.

TrueJPFLow

Im a RockStar Gamer
Hopefully I can still run it on my dsi internet :)

DBK

Renegade Trainer
5 mins to go! Let the countdown begin! :p

DBK

Renegade Trainer
1 min left!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Well I guess the forums are back up. Not going to lie, but it looks really odd, but I guess it will obviously take some time to get used to as would any major change to something you've become familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.