• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fossil Fighters 3DS

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
So, there's been news floating around that a new Fossil Fighters Game is set to release in 2014. From what I've gathered, mostly from this video, Corocoro has stated that the new game will have overhauled graphics, a 3D perspective rather than the old aerial one, and a "Fossilmobile" of sorts for transportation and overworld battles. Other than that, not much else is known, but the images look promising. Hopefully we can get some better scans and more information as time goes on.

TheGreaterLucario

SWEET! I've played the last two, and I loved Champions. The first one wasn't too bad, but really the best thing about it to me was one of the characters- namely, Duna. Hopefully she makes a return this time (and not only in a short DLC sidequest), along with the other Dinaurians.

Torpoleon

Have played the first two and I think I might check this new one out when it releases. The graphics look very nice though.

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
New stuff.
2.jpg

fossil-fighters-infinite-gear-nintendo-3ds_207660.jpg

0924549001387140381.jpg

0925310001387140381.jpg

0925948001387140381.jpg

0922652001387140381.jpg

tumblr_inline_my23quOu5H1rmjx4g.jpg

Also, the working title seems to be "Fossil Fighters Infinity Gear".

Last edited:

Barrysun

looks interesting. I'm hoping for a Wifi connection so we can all battle with our dinosaurs.

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Last edited: