1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fossil Fools! (165)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - The Johto League Champions' started by Serebii, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Fossil Fools!

Heading to Ecruteak City, Ash & Co. see some fossils including Professor Oak! It turns out Oak asked them to come here to witness aa brilliant find. Some real life Omanyte have appeared for a reason. Can Ash & Oak find out why they have appeared?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

The absolute best part of this episode has to be Brock finally dragging *Misty* by the ear. It was about time! :D I also loved Pikachu's reaction when the omanyte was feeling him up.

3. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

yay more fossil pokemon! fossil pokemon arnt in many episodes so im glad that there was another episode for it. fun to watch in my opinion. 8.9/10

4. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

Liked it, but don't know why!

5. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

The episode was OK, but TR were at their worst. It's bad enough they were too cocky, but Jessie's stubborness was downright annoying.

6. KurowaSan

KurowaSan Croissant Kamen \o/

Was this episode the one where a Claydol-like figure was shown?

7. squirtleboy12

squirtleboy12 christian 4ever

i was glad to see ancien fossil pokemon i like when they show them

10/10

8. Nice episode with Omanyte, :). Man, do I love Team Rocket's water scheme

9. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

All right we finally get the new Johto opening and what better way to celebrate it than with an excellent episode on fossil pokemon. it's nice to see a episode where the actually show and tell ya that the fossil pokemon are meat eaters and not fruit or poke food eaters. It's nice to see Misty finally get a taste of her own medicine especially from Brock, also I think she'd look good with and Omanyte or Omastar on her water pokmon team. Watching this episode again I spotted a relic that sort of shaped like a Claydol very interesting.

10. bhrettzerda053

bhrettzerda053 I have returned.....

I love these fossil Pokemon named Omanyte and its evolution, Omastar. In fact TR spotted one when they where doing their evil scheme in the lake! Plus, I love the part when Misty gets pulled by the ear from Brock! For the last words, I know the line of Misty before she's pulled from the ear like she did it to Brock for being in love with any Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny or etc.:
    "Water Pokemon rules!!!!!"

11. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

lol at Brock dragging Misty :p But it was a good episode. Omanyte and Omastar are cool.

12. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

i'm not a big fan of fossilpokemon but the episode was still fun to see.

13. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

I always love an Episode who got fossil pokemon in it

14. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

I loved this episode. I thought it was funny how Brock dragged Misty away by her ear. I would have thought Ash would have remembered what Omanyte and Omastae after being trapped in a cave with them in Season 1. I also wonder why Team Rocket was bottling so much water.

15. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

Selling all the spring water was their get rich quick scheme.

16. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

;012; I don't know what you guys are talking about there a lot of fossil episodes best part Misty dragging Brock haha lol other then that decent episode 5/10

17. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Great episode.

I loved to see Oak again, i'm happy he gos some screentime.

6/10

18. Lorde

Lorde Banned

This episode and the fake environment reminded me of Jurassic Park.

Anyway, nice to see Oak again. Though his role was small as usual. I liked that we got to see Fossil Pokemon again, but this time they weren't mean like the ones in Kanto.

Team Rockets plan backfired as usual. Did this take place in the Ruins of Alph? 8/10

19. MrDoomBringer

MrDoomBringer Active Member

this episode aired today on boomerang.

20. G50

G50 No longer posting

This was an ok episode... Brock grabbing Misty's ear for a change was hilarious! It was very cool seeing the fossill Pokemon once again, they are awesome!

25/100