• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fossil Fools! (165)

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode on fossil Pokémon. Seeing Brock pulling Misty by the ear was funny. Professor Oak making an appearance was unexpected at first, but great to see as he did have a role in the episode. Team Rocket trying to steal water so they can get rich by selling them...they have no respect for the Pokémon that live in the reservoir!

DatsRight

Well it was supposed to be humourous to see Misty get pulled back for once and it wasn't too serious. I just thought it was a nice reversal of roles and a refreshing change of pace ha ha.

Some people don't like male on female slapstick I think is what they meant.

But yeah chivalry is overrated. Now we just need an episode Brock karate chops Croagunk. XD

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Team Rocket trying to steal water so they can get rich by selling them...they have no respect for the Pokémon that live in the reservoir!

In defense of the Rocket-dan in this episode, their attempt to monopolize the water market by selling bottled water was one of their simplest and most benign schemes, and if the Omnite hadn't been involved, I wouldn't have seen anything wrong with it.

Daizy

I call you honey
It's a little weird that Ash and Co. didn't seem to care that extinct Pokemon such as Omanyte were living in the ponds and lakes by the Ruins of Alph, which seemed like a big deal.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It's a little weird that Ash and Co. didn't seem to care that extinct Pokemon such as Omanyte were living in the ponds and lakes by the Ruins of Alph, which seemed like a big deal.

They likely remembered their encounters with Fossil Pokemon in Kanto and the Orange Archipelago, so a group of wild Omnite probably seemed normal to them.

This was almost like the reverse of that Kabuto episode from the Orange Islands since this one focused on a bunch of Omanyte that had apparently resurrected themselves and were living in an underground lake. I liked the Kabuto episode so much more because it wasn't just a normal filler like this episode. The Omanyte were kind of cute though so props for that.

I really like episodes that deal with fossil Pokemon and finding out that there was actually a group of wild Omanyte living underground was really interesting. Team Rocket pumping water illegally to sell and then finding the Omanyte was my favorite part since I knew that Jessie and James would find some way to make a profit out of their discovery. I really liked that Professor Oak appeared too because he hadn't been seen in such a long time. 8/10

LORD HELIX! Omanyte are cute but I prefer Kabuto myself.