• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fossil Pokémon

What is your favourite Fossil-pokémon?

• Omanyte--Omastar (Rock/Water)

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Kabuto--Kabutops (Rock/Water)

Votes: 29 15.4%
  • Aerodactyl (Rock/Flying)

Votes: 35 18.6%
  • Lileep--Cradily (Rock/Grass)

Votes: 22 11.7%
  • Anorith--Armaldo (Rock/Bug)

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • Cranidos--Rampardos (Rock)

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Shieldon--Bastiodon (Rock/Steel)

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Tirtouga--Carracosta (Water/Rock)

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Archen--Archeops (Rock/Flying)

Votes: 28 14.9%

• Total voters
I really liked the idea of Fossil Pokemon.

I voted for Armaldo, but Archen, Sheldon and Kabutops are all so awesome. :"D

It makes sense being Rock Types. I also like your theories. :3

auteur

Fossil freak
Its in BW1 too.... Just go into the nacrene museum and look at the exhibits
Really? I must've forgotten about it, seems like an eternity since I thouroughly checked the museum and not just made a brief visit up to the entrance to revive some fossils. Thanks for telling me, I'm gonna revisit it the next time I play.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
My theory is that we'll fossils are rocks and the Pokemon fossils are rocks and after being revived it still has some rock in it.

Yah...it doesn't make since.

Anyway my favorite is aridactyl(spelling?)and I would like to see a new fossil as ice/rock or electric/rock.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
My favorite is Archeops. I love its design and I have one in my Black team. It has been a good Pokemon to me despite its ability. =D
But I also like Armaldo, Rampardos, and Aerodactyl. And I've used Archeops more than any other fossil Pokemon.

auteur

Fossil freak
My favorite is Archeops. I love its design and I have one in my Black team. It has been a good Pokemon to me despite its ability. =D
Yep, it's a great Pokémon for in-game teams, I used one in White too and it was one of my strongest Pokémon. Since it's also very fast barely anyone survived its attacks long enough to hurt it and make its ability active. And its design is plain awesome!