• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fossil's Black Victory Road Team

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Craggly~HO there good pokeenthusiasts, I've been trying to excel through my versions of Black and White over the last few weeks. While I have not been able to play my White Version of all, I'm already nearing the 8th badge as we speak. I'm going to be posting a pre-determined list, though, of when I reach towards the Victory Road/E4. Please rate fairly and remember, I HATE DRAGON TYPES AND LEGENDARIES so no replacing my team for them please.

One more thing, I'm not going to be changing my natures as well. This ranking is just for which items to give to whom and if the movesets are diverse enough to tackle most problems.

Sawsbuck

Nature: Quirky
Ability: Sap Sipper

Return
Horn Leech
Faint Attack
Jump Kick

Swoobat

Nature: Hardy
Ability: Unaware

Psychic
Air Slash
Shadow Ball
Calm Mind

Galvantula

Nature: Docile
Ability: Unnerve

Discharge
Bug Buzz
Volt Switch
Sucker Punch

Scrafty

Nature: Bold
Ability: Moxie

Crunch
Brick Break
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide

Seismitoad

Nature: Hasty
Ability: Swift Swim

Sludge Bomb
Bulldoze
Surf
Drain Punch

Chandelure

Nature: Gentle
Ability: Flash Fire

Flame Charge
Shadow Ball
Will-o-Wisp
Hex

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
TM Wild Charge is found in Victory Road. Give that to Sawsbuck over Faint Attack.

Unfortunate that Galvantula doesn't have CompoundEyes. Anyways, you can give him TM Thunderbolt over Discharge, found in P2 Lab near Route 17/18. If you like Discharges higher paralysis chance over TBolt's damage...well it's up to you.

Consider Hi Jump Kick on Scrafty.

I'll leave the rest to others. Good luck!

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Indeed, no CompoundEyes for me. Although it's quite nice to have that Unnerve ability for those pokemon who like to use blasted berries all the time to make life a bit more trying. I've gotten the Thunderbolt TM and can easily replace it with Discharge. I just like the extra Para-Hax it can give. But either or is fine for me.

I...like to avoid High Jump Kick for Scrafty. It's a bit of a high risk with the heavy recoil. Plus with Brick Break it's still decently powerful and has no negative side effects. However, I will do more tests and choose before I reach the end of the E4.

Wild Charge? Must have forgotten that one was in Victory Road. I knew that Dragon Claw was in there but not Wild Charge. I might replace it, but I'm still a bit wary since I believe that one of the E4 is a Ghost-type user. It is a nice option though, I'll keep that one in mind :)

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Meh I know some people don't like HJK. Anyways, up to you.

Chandy can take care of Shauntal's Ghost Types. And probably does it better too, with STAB. Just sayin'.