• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fossils

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
i finally got my Armor Fossil last night, which i'm really happy about

Kaliber

Older Master
I found two fossils at the same time but I missed out on one of them...*sigh*

Clay Psyduck

Dynamax Luigi
My ex-gf just found an Armor Fossil.

I found 2 Helix Fossils and a Dome Fossil last night, as well as an Old Amber (but the wall collapsed) in my Japanese Pearl. I also had 3 Dome Fossils prior, 3 Armor Fossils and 2 of the fossils that get you Lileep.

o_O;

pokefossil

what are the spheres and shards for? and where do i revive a fossil once i find one?

vevemon!

90774 PWN 7H3M 4LL
I have 3 Armor Fossils. I'd like a Cranidos, or w/e fossil it comes in. I'm willing to trade an Armor for it w/ a Pearl Pokemon. it took me less than 30 minutes to find all threee.. they were virtually right next to eachother lol. I didn't know you could find others 0:

if anybody wants to add me, my FC is: 1633-0670-6458
PM me yours, as I can't get on my computer at home, so I'm at school lol. </3

let me know if you want any other Pokemon. or want to battle 8D

Spheres are for buying things for your base and other miscellanious things. and Shards can be traded for Evolution Stones.

Last edited:

Yanick

Well, after 10 minutes, I got my first skull fossil, and half an hour later I found my second, so i don't think they're way too rare, but probably uncommon. I would trade you the Skull Fossil, but I allready promised it to someone else. PM if you want one, I'm confident I will find another one.

neji122793

4th generation rocks
diamond Pre National Dex Post National Dex
Armor Fossil none none
Claw Fossil none some
Helix Fossil none some
Root Fossil none some
skull Fossil some some

pearl Pre National Dex post National Dex
Armor Fossil some some
Claw Fossil none rare
Helix Fossil none rare
Root Fossil none some
Skull Fossil none none

so u cant get anything really until the u get the national dex.

Jimmy P.

First shiny!!
Wow. That's good to know you can trade the fossils now. My friend will be pleased. He wants a Bastiodon but with his trainer name so it'll obey him.
I hope I'll be able to find the Armor Fossil quickly once I get my game.

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
what are the spheres and shards for? and where do i revive a fossil once i find one?

The spheres (if they are the different colored gems - pearls, diamonds, emeralds, rubies, and sapphires) you exchange with the hikers underground for items to put in your secret base, or for traps. I have a map on GameFAQs that shows where these hikers are, and what kinds of items they sell. The shards you exchange with a lady to get certain Weather TMs, like Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Hailstorm, etc. My item FAQ on GameFAQs will tell you the exact route number. I'd look it up, but GameFAQs is blocked here where I work. :p

You revive the fossils at the museum in the mining town. Talk to the scientist behind the desk.

Cranidos11

Cranidos Master
my girlfriend has found me 22+ of each of the stones.. I'm swimming in them lol.

Noodles

Dazzled By The Roses
erm, how to dig fossil?? and can u trade pokemon from jap version of D/P to english version of D/P ??

why everytime i use the explore kit it ask me to save first, then after saving my char fall in a huge black hole, and then everything turn to black.. i wait for a few min it still black.. =.="

Last edited:

Kaliber

Older Master
Just touch the touch screen and it should show that there is shiny gold blips on the map above. Then touch it again when u are near those blips and see if they are shining against the wall. Press A's to those shiny blips and just touch the stylus (or ur hand) to the wall of rocks, that is digging.

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
I just need some stones. Gah. Especially some Shiny and Dawn Stones.

What's a shiny stone?

Anyway, the light and dark stones (dawn and dusk) can't be found underground. But you can get them in numerous ways aboveground. The way I get them is through the Pickup ability. ;)

Noodles

Dazzled By The Roses
i juz got 2 shiny stone and 3 armor fossils.. i also got a whole bunch of stone thinggie from the digging, i wonder if it's useful?? anyway, how and wher to revive fossils??