• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.~:~.Fost325's Request Shop.~:~.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
I got all the shiny sprites opened to save but everytime I get half done it confuses my computer and deletes it all. If you have a shiny sprite sheet I will be able to get it a lot quicker. Do you have one?

I Use pe2k.com for my shiny sprites

Fost325

<--HeHe Fire Bishie
That is where I go to get all of my sprites but like I said I start to save them all and my computer freaks out.

Edit: I may be closing the shop down me and Foxy have pretty much went over to the PE2K forums. ER I will be glad to keep in touch with you through IM or somthing if you want. Or I have an Idea you could create an account there to. I mean you can stilll hang out here. But we would love to have you in the community there too.

Last edited:

eeveerose

*grabs fosts leg*
NOOOOOO
please *cries*
Its so lonely with lugiagirl gone
you and foxy are some of my best friends
dont leave me too!

Think Togepi

Here I Am.
I cannot see my request pictures.