• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Foul Weather Friends! (139)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Foul Weather Friends!

While travelling to Azalea town, Ash & Co. come across a flock of Hoppip...but one isnt flying like it's friends. It turns out that it is actually an Oddish wanting to be a Hoppip. But when a hurricane comes and blows all the Hoppip away, its up to Oddish to get them back before Team Rocket find them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This was definitely one of the most boring episodes of season three. It was interesting to see the oddish who really wanted to be a hoppip and how it helped find its friends, but otherwise the episode isn't all that great. I did like the parts where Team Rocket were imagining using the hoppips as transporters, though, especially with the pinwheels. :D

Crystal Clair

I just saw this episode and it was so awesome! Myriah/Azusa was pwnsome, great character design, and that Oddish was cute. Plus we've never actually seen a tornado until this episode
IMO, this episode really stuck out.
No action? So a violent tornado with a house getting it's roof torn off isn't action? O_O okayyyy

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Episodes like this is why Johto is hated so much.

It was a very boring episode about some stupid Hopip and a horribly boring plot of an Oddish thinking it was one.

Thank god the writers made the fillers more battle oriented in AG and D/P.

Battra

I enjoy the episodes where Pokemon are used for something other than Battling.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
This was a cute episode, they're not my favourite Grass types but together they made a nice story.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I liked the Oddish in this episode. I thought it was adorable how it wanted to fly. Oddish smiled when it got taken by the tornado as it realized it was flying. And the tornado was a bit sudden as there was perfect weather five minutes beforehand. I also thought the Hoppips were super cute and loved to see them being used for something other then fighting. I liked Meowth's idea of a delivery service. I thought it was very creative. And I also would oh thought Ash would have been a little more careful on what to say in front of Chikorita, as he got lucky here.

I'm just surprised that Johto even gets twisters. The only thing close to one we've ever seen otherwise were those waterspouts in Revelation Lugia.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
God, another showcase of useless Pokémon =\ And Team Rocket tries to steal them, why? Even the Hoppip are stronger than them! I lost soooo much faith in TR after this episode x_x

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Aw, an Oddish who wanted to fly. I'm glad Oddish got some much needed attention. It was largely ignored in Kanto.

Anyway, Hoppip are cute, and a pink Oddish is cuter. Loved the idea of Hoppip being helpful when searching for weather patterns.

A good Johto episode and the debut of Hoppip.

JohnLee

Aw, an Oddish who wanted to fly. I'm glad Oddish got some much needed attention. It was largely ignored in Kanto.

Anyway, Hoppip are cute, and a pink Oddish is cuter. Loved the idea of Hoppip being helpful when searching for weather patterns.

A good Johto episode and the debut of Hoppip.

I agree! I don't know why a lot of people hated this episode. Yes, it was a filler, but it still had it's good moments.