• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Found You! art shop

What ye think of PPL's Art Shop?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
lickie.png

Character: Togepi
Style:1
Background Colour/Image: Turquoise
Would you like some cookies with that?: Yes, I would like some cookies. I chose Togepi, because he's my favorite pokemon.
accepted.png

No more requestig nya~

EDIT:

req_done.png

Jazz Hands
jazzhands_zps1a2a9b45.png

Winter Storm
wind_storm_by_pplyra-d5u5q9t.gif

This is saved in my deviantRT account.

Myrrh
myyrh_zps83aae25f.png

Cup of Tea
CupofTea_zpsee4b17eb.png

SpeedDeoxys
pkmn_togepi_lickie_by_pplyra-d5u5q13.gif

This is saved in my deviantRT account.

Following peeps can request again - FIVE open spaces XD nya~

Gothic-Gothorita
the1stpkmnfan
britishlanguage
Usehydropump
RocketToTheMoon

AmericanPi

Write on
Okay, I'm going to request something you're not too used to, so I hope you can try to do this best you can. :)
extract.png

Image: John Egbert
Text: And so it begins...
Size: Small
Would you like some cookies with that?: I'd like this to look like something out of an old-fashioned video game, so nothing too smooth-looking please. I'd like the text in a light green Courier New-ish font, and the background effect behind the image to also be light green. Thanks very much. :)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Ye guys are welcome :3

lickie.png

Character: Kefka Palazzo
If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_.../7/72/FF6_Kefkaart.jpg/300px-FF6_Kefkaart.jpg (Good luck making him look "cute")
Style: 1
Background Colour/Image: If it doesn't interfere with how he looks, black. If not, purple.
Would you like some cookies with that?: Nope.

Can ye provide a better close up image of his face?

Okay, I'm going to request something you're not too used to, so I hope you can try to do this best you can. :)
extract.png

Image: John Egbert
Text: And so it begins...
Size: Small
Would you like some cookies with that?: I'd like this to look like something out of an old-fashioned video game, so nothing too smooth-looking please. I'd like the text in a light green Courier New-ish font, and the background effect behind the image to also be light green. Thanks very much. :)

accepted.png

FOUR spots, nya~

Atome

Snowy Poochyena

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
nest_zps4efce584.png

Parent Pokemon: Mightyena(Mother) http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/262.png and Arcanine(Father) http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/59.png
Colour of the nest: Black/Grey
Trainer: Leaf (Female Trainer Sprite from FireRed)
Shiny egg?: Yes c:
Baby Pokemon: Two normal Poochyena babies, and one shiny? http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/261.png
Would you like some cookies with that?: Eee sorry if I got anything wrong OTL
accepted.png

Don't worry yer all goods :3

ONE spot left! nya~

HetaOni

Chesaught
lickie.png

Character: Sylveon
If non-Pokemon, put the image link here:
Background Colour/Image: This for teh background
Would you like some cookies with that?: Heart shaped cookies 'cause it's Valentine's Day. XP

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
lickie.png

Character: Totodile
Background Color: Cerulean
Would you like some cookies with that? Why, yes! I would xD I'd like the Totodile to wear a little red bandana around its neck :D

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
lickie.png

Character: Totodile
Background Color: Cerulean
Would you like some cookies with that? Why, yes! I would xD I'd like the Totodile to wear a little red bandana around its neck :D

accepted.png

Since I'm bored XD

req_done.png

Articuno_rocks
articunorocks2_zps595f34f3.png

HoennDreamer

HoennDreamer_zps541a2c1f.png

Atome
Atome_zps069daa4b.png

HetaOni
HetaOni_zps8051ad60.gif

Minnah_23