• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Four Weddings, A Funeral, and A Baby (PG-13)

C

cutiej_giirl

Yay!
They are finally married!
Can't wait for the next chapters!

Alright, time to give my two cents. You should stop putting things in text blocks. That alone turned me away from most of this. Pretty nice story, though.

Dark Knight Jorro said:
Alright, time to give my two cents. You should stop putting things in text blocks. That alone turned me away from most of this. Pretty nice story, though.

I've seen stuff like this before. What this is, is a summary of what the author plans to put in when a full script comes. Jesse GS the II is quite famous for it. (9 different fanfics written like it, how can you not be famous for it?)

Anyways, great story. Born right on the day of the wedding. Makes me wonder what it's going to be like with the conflict of birthday and anniversary happening on the same day.

I'm glad everything was cleared up with Brock and Tracey. All that's left is to explain that to Daisy.

I'm glad the camera was destroyed. If you ask me, showing that would be highly inappropriate.

Loved it, and looking forward to the sequal.

Well, see ya later. ^_^