1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

FOX Animation Domination Discussion (Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad! etc.)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by kaiser soze, Sep 26, 2011.

1. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

A new season of Fox animated shows starts tonight. Any hopes for this season?

I've heard this is the last contracted season of the Cleveland Show, so hopefully there won't be too much more of that.

Also there's supposed to be a new show premiering next month, Allen Gregory.

2. Chris

Chris Old Coot

None whatsoever. Fox was dead to me when they cancelled King of the Hill for The Cleveland Show. If The Simpsons wasn't airing, it'd simply be the Seth MacFarlane block. And even then, The Simpsons has lived longer than it should have. The series hasn't been entertaining to watch since after Season 11.

3. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

Canceling King of the Hill was terrible. I stopped watching after that.

I've heard good things about Bob's Burgers but the season finished airing a few weeks ago so I've yet to see it for myself. The rest is meh. Is American Dad still the best MacFarlane show on the block? That's the only thing I would consider watching if it's still rising in quality like it was a year or two ago.

4. Paradoxe

Paradoxe not actually psychic

Family Guy was actually a little bit better than the past season. It didn't have as much filler as other episodes did, and it got in quite a few good jokes, even if they weren't funny. I don't know if they hired new writers for this season, but hopefully the show takes a turn for the better.

5. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

So I've heard. I stopped giving Family Guy any chances since I don't feel that the characters act as they did in earlier seasons.

The crossover between Family Guy, American Dad, and Cleveland Show has me a little interested though but nothing much after that.

6. kuzronk

kuzronk 1 Reputation Comment

it's good but kinda diffent from the other shows on the block