• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~FranticShipping (Ruby X Sapphire) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers

FranticShipping!

Ruby <> x Sapphire ~<3

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdbdzh7wn41rz0bmzo1_500.png[/img139]

Introduction

Hi guys! My name is Quil, and I wanted to make a thread about a new shipping I'm into, which is FranticShipping! This shipping is about Ruby and Sapphire, as you know, a boy who likes contests, and girl who likes gym battles.

Even at the start of the Ruby and Sapphire arc, they showed how they seemed to like each other, when Ruby had to protect Sapphire that was covered in leaves from a Seviper.

The source is here.

Rules

• No one liners. Be serious and open minded about this topic per say.
  • The SPPf rules apply, so you need to follow them.
  • No bashing other people's opinions in an aggressive way, because we don't want drama to be in this thread and you should say it somewhere else, and explain why you don't like it if you aren't ok with it in a positive way.
  • No cursing, it's unnecessary.
  • You can post links and fanart or fanfics, including some videos about these shipping that you found, but put the links that leads to them, but be specific, or if you drew fanart, post them here.
  • Stay on topic about this shipping, we only want this to be serious enough to be a discussion for others to see! Only Ruby and Sapphire only.
  • You can make your own topics.
  • Have Fun!

Entry:

1. Your name?
2. Why did you like the shipping?

Why did I make this thread?

I found the shipping cute. I just started reading the Ruby and Sapphire arc around where Sapphire battle Roxanne and so far, I found it interesting. In the first chapter of the arc, Ruby and Sapphire met and they were all hyped and ecstatic to see who will achieve their goal in a determined way.

Of course, I heard that the shipping was very cute, since Ruby vows to protect his friend and he and he admitted that he loved her while taking his hat off. Of course, I read some of the plots about the shipping, so I'm interested to see people that are in this website think about this shipping.

Current Topics:

1. What chapter or part of the arc did you think had the most shipping?
2. Should this really be like the anime?
3. Imagine Ruby and Sapphire being together on a date. How would that be?

Members:

Quilava42- the creator
Sweet May- The Co-Owner
PachirisuPanCake
Auaria
epicjirachifan
Azimuth1011
Kaiserin

Changelog~

• March 30th, 2013: None. This thread just started. More info on this will be lengthened. I need a co-owner!
  • March 31th, 2013: Sweet May is the new co-owner!

Last edited:
Oh yay, a Frantic thread. :D Been a while since I've seen this other than the blend this pairing had with Hoennshipping. (also don't mind being a co-owner if you need one =])

1. Your name? Sweet May!
2. Why did you like the shipping? Why do I like Franticshipping? Well I suppose my bias towards both Sapphire and Ruby made me think, "oh why not pair them up together!" But then the actual interactions they had like their challenge, which was pretty cute. Also the affection Sapphire started showing towards Ruby throughout the arc. Not to mention the flashback of when they were really young.
I really can't wait until the R/S volumes are released in NA. It'll be something to finally look forward to. <3

Also that header you used is made by luoqin. They're the only artist I can think of that draws very similar to Yamamoto. That specific artwork can be found in their pixiv profile too. Just a heads up for credit.

Last edited:

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers
I love all Pokemon character shipping because that cute ^_^

You're added. But make sure to put your name.

Oh yay, a Frantic thread. :D Been a while since I've seen this other than the blend this pairing had with Hoennshipping. (also don't mind being a co-owner if you need one =])

1. Your name? Sweet May!
2. Why did you like the shipping? Why do I like Franticshipping? Well I suppose my bias towards both Sapphire and Ruby made me think, "oh why not pair them up together!" But then the actual interactions they had like their challenge, which was pretty cute. Also the affection Sapphire started showing towards Ruby throughout the arc. Not to mention the flashback of when they were really young.
I really can't wait until the R/S volumes are released in NA. It'll be something to finally look forward to. <3

Also that header you used is made by luoqin. They're the only artist I can think of that draws very similar to Yamamoto. That specific artwork can be found in their pixiv profile too. Just a heads up for credit.

I will put the credit of the image now. But yeah, the FranticShipping is by far the cutest of all of the Pokemon Manga the mangaka made so far. And yeah, since you like May/Haruka/Sapphire and Hoenn, you're the co-owner!

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
1. Your name? epicjirachifan
2. Why did you like the shipping?ummm........well..... this was the first pokemon ship that i ever liked and my 2 nd favorite pairing ever,. I think that the love is really cute because it goes all the way back to the child hood, they forgot the name and looks of their first love, but they where still reunited <3. I think that ruby is still in love with sapphire (but he will never admit it) and the love that is shown by sapphire really adds an amazing amount of aptmosphere to the entire arc. The interaction and affection between the twoo is really cute and, well, opposites attract!

Estellise

peachy
1. Your name? Auaria~
2. Why did you like the shipping? Well, I recently picked up a copy of the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald manga, and I have to say, Sapphire and Ruby seem to be made for each other. ;) I love how this is a canon ship too. <3 :608:

Welcome to the thread, epicjirachifan and Auaria~! Hope you enjoy your time. <33

epicjirachifan said:
2. Why did you like the shipping?ummm........well..... this was the first pokemon ship that i ever liked and my 2 nd favorite pairing ever,. I think that the love is really cute because it goes all the way back to the child hood, they forgot the name and looks of their first love, but they where still reunited <3. I think that ruby is still in love with sapphire (but he will never admit it) and the love that is shown by sapphire really adds an amazing amount of aptmosphere to the entire arc. The interaction and affection between the twoo is really cute and, well, opposites attract!
Ooh that's really great you grew up with Frantic. :D I'm happy the two still travel together but I've only read random chapters when Emerald was the star of the manga. I did read some where both of them appeared in the Battle Frontier but not sure what went on later.

But yes, I believe Ruby is also in denial too. Perhaps if he cleared his mind off making his Pokemon fabulous a little, hehe.

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers
1. Your name? Auaria~
2. Why did you like the shipping? Well, I recently picked up a copy of the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald manga, and I have to say, Sapphire and Ruby seem to be made for each other. ;) I love how this is a canon ship too. <3 :608:

Added to the list. :D True, especially when I read the first chapter, you can already speculate that happening.

1. Your name? epicjirachifan

Added. And I did read some of the plot overwiews regarding on it, including when Ruby said that he loves her, and that made me swell up so much!

Oh, and since you joined, you can answer those two questions, but if you did, that's fine.

Estellise

peachy
What chapter or part of the arc did you think had the most shipping?

I'm gonna have to say... In Round 320 of the Emerald chapter. I'm not sure why, but I really like how Winona asks about their relationship status. :/ I thought it was cute.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
1. Your name?
- Azimuth1011
2. Why did you like the shipping?
- It is really nice how they were portrayed as canon lovers in the manga. It's kinda funny how they bicker from time to time and Ruby pretending to forget about the confession on Mirage Island.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
1. Your name? Kaiserin
2. Why did you like the shipping? Not only canon, but a really emotionally screwed-up boy and almost-but-not-quite-as-screwed-up girl, each with their own (incidentally related!) gender role issues who are in love with each other in such a pure way that it's almost ironic? Hell to the yes to the I SHIP IT.

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers
1. Your name? Kaiserin
2. Why did you like the shipping? Not only canon, but a really emotionally screwed-up boy and almost-but-not-quite-as-screwed-up girl, each with their own (incidentally related!) gender role issues who are in love with each other in such a pure way that it's almost ironic? Hell to the yes to the I SHIP IT.

Added to the list! I was barely on this website for a couple of days and I lost my track of time while doing things. And yeah, I guess their accidental relationships are quite touching!

Status
Not open for further replies.