• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Freakish Coincedences.

Not really what I'd call a "freakish coincidence", but...

A while ago me and my friend were having an utterly pointless argument about when the bell was going to go at school. I predicted that it would go within the next 10 seconds, to which he replied "No way, if the bell goes right now I'll kiss the teacher".

Guess what happened...

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Neat one D/\rkness!

Another one... I was thinking of small dogs and saw someone walking their two small dogs!!!

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
My grandma had three kids.
Two girls and one boy.
My aunt had a boy born on June 28th.
My mom gave birth to me on June 28th, four years later.
My uncle's wife gave birth to their daughter on June 28th, nine years after I was born.

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
My middle name is the same as my friends name. But here´s the freaky one.

One day i was getting ready to go to shcool and an image popped into my mind of my cat following me to shcool. Half way down the road i heard the jingling of the bell on my cats collar. I turned around and guess what i saw? weird.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I was at home, in my room. There's a knock on the door. I think it was a parcel or something. About a minute later, one of my friends came round with Soy Sauce (I cooked at her house the previous night, because my crush is her best friend and she was there). Then I think "Eva and Beth are gonna come to see my kittens again, damn". When suddenly "Knock Knock Knock" Guess who's at the door...

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
All I have to say about this thread is:

Irony, thy name is life.

lol, meaning that I have waaaay to many to name.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I have another one:

I was in Borders with my Mum and I had to go to the toilet. My Mum wanted to find a book about the moon affecting how wine tastes, so a man took her to the wine section.
Last Monday I went with my Mum and her friend to see Night at The Museum 2, afterwards we went to Yo Sushi. We saw him there are he said the next day he was taking his nephew LUKE (my name) who is 13 (same as me) to London. When our friend came back from going to the toilet, he introduced himself. The guy's middle name was the same as our friend's name. 0.o

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Ok I was looking through T-Shirt designs [don't judge me] and i saw a really cool one with a snarling werewolf on it. Then i started thinking actually that looks pretty scary.

Then my dog starts growling and making weird snarling noises in her sleep

o_O Freaky...

coolespeon

I dont know.
Once I dreamt of me eating tuna with lettuce salad and without telling to my mum, she said to me the next day: guess what are we gonna eat!!....tuna with lettuce salad!!! I suddenly got this in my head: WTF!!! It was so freaky..

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
A while ago, my Mum dreamed she was on some sort of balcony in a building. The next day she went to work in Milton Keynes and she went into a building and saw the exact same sight! When she told a friend, he wanted her to research into dreams and real life. My Mum's hero is Carl Jung and she was looking in one of his books about it and the page number she found it on was the date she had the dream!

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
Sometimes (once a week or so) when I stand in a certain spot (could be anywhere) I get a flashback of myself standing in that exact same spot.

I remember some. I was watching a friend play the scratch card game in The battle frontier on the bus. He was scratching out cards and losing. I pointed out three squares, and he didn't listen to me. Then when the things were revealed they would've won him something. And this repeats like 2 more times. And then when he finally listens to me, he wins like 2 times before I had to get off the bus xD

victreebel007

I have an uncle that died when he was like eight, anyway my mum chose my name and it so happens to be the same as my uncle despite my dad not telling her about him until I was one.

Erienne

Anime high :D
I share the same first AND middle name with a kid I know from school....

Hmm, at work I get 8 dollars an hour, and once I supposed to get 5 hour shift at work, but instead I was allowed to leave early so I only got 3 hours. Then that night, I was playing bingo with family and won 40 dollars, which was worth the 2 hours pay that I didnt do, plus 3 more hours. The next day, my manager rang up saying that I didn't have to do my 3 hours shift that day. So i practilly got my pay from bingo, Lol.

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
I was at a tournament with my friend.
And we both were talking and were hoping not not get
paired up to battle eachother until the end. Then I check to
see who was going next and it was me and my friend.

My teacher was about to call someone to do a little play in front of the class.
I was so worried >_>
I just sat in my desk without talking or anything, then somehow i sneezed, and the teacher called me >_>