• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FREE 5IV Giveaway: Moon Ball Gastlys and Dream Ball HA Gligars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
I would be very happy with a Gligar and a Gastly! Don't really care about gender but I'll say female on both just in case.

My FC is 3497-2919-0121

Added your code!
Edit: trade complete :D

Last edited:

Vroomer

One female of each would be great. No nicknames, please. :)

FC: 0920-3253-1545
(My safari is Ferroseed, Skarmory, and Bronzong)

Should be on between 2pm and 4pm eastern.

JCMPerry

Hey :) A female Gligar would be great if you still have one, if not then a male would also be good :) My FC is 1736-5009-1271, I'm not sure what my friend safari is because I haven't used it yet, it confuses me :p

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hey :) A female Gligar would be great if you still have one, if not then a male would also be good :) My FC is 1736-5009-1271, I'm not sure what my friend safari is because I haven't used it yet, it confuses me :p

Yeah, check the OP, I still have 10 more female Gligars! :) In regards to your friend safari, no guarantees I'll be playing Y when we meet up online though, since my main game is Alpha Sapphire.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Can I have a Female Gligar? I'm thinking the nickname... Regalia.

FC: 3926-5853-1176
AS Name: Ishii (Pokemaniac)

Please and thank you, hope you get that shiny. I prefer Gliscor's vanilla colors myself, but hey we all have our tastes.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Can I have a Female Gligar? I'm thinking the nickname... Regalia.

FC: 3926-5853-1176
AS Name: Ishii (Pokemaniac)

Please and thank you, hope you get that shiny. I prefer Gliscor's vanilla colors myself, but hey we all have our tastes.

Added your code and nicknamed the Gligar for you :)
I like both of Gliscor's colors (especially since I have a team of all purple pokemon haha), so I plan to have one of each.

EDIT: Trade complete!

Last edited:
Hi. Can I have female Gastly & Gligar, please? No need to give any nicknames for them.

Friend Code: 1994-1976-4452
Time Zone: EET / UTC (+2h)
IGN: Cinra

Thanks in advance! :)

sparky3000

can i get 1 ghastly and 1 gligar, either gender is fine, my fc is 1435 5191 1996

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hi. Can I have female Gastly & Gligar, please? No need to give any nicknames for them.

Friend Code: 1994-1976-4452
Time Zone: EET / UTC (+2h)
IGN: Cinra

Thanks in advance! :)

Trade completed, enjoy! :D

can i get 1 ghastly and 1 gligar, either gender is fine, my fc is 1435 5191 1996

Added your code :)
Edit: Traded!

Last edited:
Thank you very much! :3
I would have given you something better, but because I started this save yesterday and I'm currently playing nuzlocke, my selection of Pokémon is still quite narrow... xD

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Thank you very much! :3
I would have given you something better, but because I started this save yesterday and I'm currently playing nuzlocke, my selection of Pokémon is still quite narrow... xD

Oh that's totally fine! These pokemon are free, after all. Good luck with your nuzlocke as well!

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Ack, sorry. Sun and Moon have me hooked and in a Lure Ball (I can say that cause the Lure Ball is in the game!).

When would be a good time to try and set up a trade, so I know when to switch back to 6th gen?

Alrighty, all done. Thank you, hope that breeding project is going about as well as a breeding project can go.

Probably maybe see you in Alola? Yeah probably...

Last edited:

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Hi! If you still have some left, I would love a female of each please.

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Nice, thank you! I'll be here for the next few hours.
*Edit: Hitting the road now, I won't have access to Internet until next Friday, hopefully I catch you then!

Last edited:

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.