• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free domain !!!

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
OK, well I have decided I am very,very bored today, so let's get straight to the good stuff :)

I have decided to register a domain name for the first person to post with a valid site. Domain will be registered at http://triple.com.

So what to do:

Post here with the domain you want (.com,.net,.org,.info,.bix or .name) and a link to your site, or evidence that your site is under development.

Next Friday I will register the domain an point it at your nameservers, if I can push domains to other triple accounts, I'd do that.

Invalid Participants
1. Sites you didn't code yourself.
2. Most forums (if you have made a custom script/heavily modified an existing script you can still ask.
3. Crepuscular

Anyone is welcome - mods or people :p (except Crepuscular)

Cheers,

BP

Squall

blergh...!
Wow *-* I noticed you don't like my site too much from what you posted in the thread I posted about it but I have nothing to lose by trying: sunshrine.eeveeshq.com I'd like a sun-shrine.net please. Much thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Squall

blergh...!
Yeah, I know my coding isn't the best.

Thanks man, really. ;D

Squall

blergh...!
Sorry for the double-post but... are you gonna set my domain? It's been more than a week now... Not saying this to rush you or anything, just in case you have forgotten. Thanks.

Sapphire Milotic

туℓєя☆^3^
Um, I think that Eevee Chan knows what it is. I think I remember asking her once, let me check my email again real quick. Ah yes, found them. These would be the name servers for your website:

ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Hope this helps. ;)

Sapphire Milotic

туℓєя☆^3^
We are both hosted by Eevee's Head Quarters, so all her hostees are on Dreamhost too.