• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free domain !!!

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
OK, well I have decided I am very,very bored today, so let's get straight to the good stuff :)

I have decided to register a domain name for the first person to post with a valid site. Domain will be registered at http://triple.com.

So what to do:

Post here with the domain you want (.com,.net,.org,.info,.bix or .name) and a link to your site, or evidence that your site is under development.

Next Friday I will register the domain an point it at your nameservers, if I can push domains to other triple accounts, I'd do that.

Invalid Participants
1. Sites you didn't code yourself.
2. Most forums (if you have made a custom script/heavily modified an existing script you can still ask.
3. Crepuscular

Anyone is welcome - mods or people :p (except Crepuscular)

Cheers,

BP

Squall

blergh...!
Wow *-* I noticed you don't like my site too much from what you posted in the thread I posted about it but I have nothing to lose by trying: sunshrine.eeveeshq.com I'd like a sun-shrine.net please. Much thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Squall

blergh...!
Yeah, I know my coding isn't the best.

Thanks man, really. ;D

Squall

blergh...!
Sorry for the double-post but... are you gonna set my domain? It's been more than a week now... Not saying this to rush you or anything, just in case you have forgotten. Thanks.

Sapphire Milotic

Um, I think that Eevee Chan knows what it is. I think I remember asking her once, let me check my email again real quick. Ah yes, found them. These would be the name servers for your website:

ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Hope this helps. ;)

Sapphire Milotic

We are both hosted by Eevee's Head Quarters, so all her hostees are on Dreamhost too.