• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[FREE]Hope and Tyranith's Dream Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
So you guys know, Rotom is breedable with a Ditto.

the person asked if they did legendaries. Tyranith didn't say Rotom was a legendary :)

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Wow, i was right about saying this shop was getting popular. Its been almost a page since 2 days ago

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Can you trade today?

Quick question are these Pokemon legit?

Feeshy

muse of snark
Good luck on getting un-swamped! I'll probably be making a request after you catch up on requests.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hey, I had a request for the dw adament torchic which is in your first post. Can you trade for that this week?

AndyTheGamer19

Hi would you be willing to trade your shiny flawless adamant charmander and your shiny flawless modest charmander for my shiny flawless timid latias ev trained and my shiny flawless timid latios ev trained

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Good luck with all the requests!
:)

Lace

Slyveon

Pokemon: Sylveon (or Female Eevee)
Nickname (Optional): Amerie
Nature: Modest
Ability: Any
Hidden Power: Any
EV trained or UT: UT
EV's (optional): No
IVs: Any
Egg Moves/Moves: Doesn't Matter
Shiny (Yes/No): No
Held Item: None
Level (1/50/100): Doesn't Matter
Extras: pineapple

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
Pokemon:Charmander
Nickname: Wrath
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Blaze
Hidden Power: Does not matter
EV trained or UT: UT
EV's (optional):
IVs: Hopefully 31 in health atk and speed
Egg Moves/Moves: dragon dance, outrage
Shiny (Yes/No):Yes
Held Item: none
Level (1/50/100):1
Extras: Pineapple
If you can do this on 6th gen that would be awesome! though I can trade 5th gen as well haha and Wifi of course

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.