• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinx

Like Amidamaru said above,Dhost is a pretty reliable host.
It has 350 GB(nice one) of bandwithe,100 MB of Disc space,PHP,MYSQL,
but you'll have to use a FTP program,theres no page builder,no updating page,or anything.
And,if you viloate the ToS,your account will be deleted with no warning.

But then again:
http://my.shyper.com
features Cpanel,100 MB of disc space(again)
1 mySQL database,PHP,
abd I think 10-30 GB of Bandwithe.

Rayzor

Rising Trainer
How much bandwidth and diskspace approximately does a big site like serebii.net or other sites about this size use? (the site not the the forums)

F

Fluorii

Lilkrn, all cjb.net gives is short url, no webhosting or anything. Just the url.

I can't believe how many people think it's a webhost. XD

Monk76

Student of Life
I need a free server with a good site builder program. I used to use Homestead but it got really limited. Any suggestions?

ivan2149

Free webs is to kidish and invision is very picky

C

Crystals

Hmmm... I can host my sites in Cjb.Net...?
When you register, log in, and take "Web Hosting".
Can there host sites?
There isn't (?) PHP... :(
And... Cjb.Net gives free blogs an forums...
Or then my computer is goin' crazy. ::)

D

Deoxys

cjb.net is too a webhost! You have to make files on your comp (such as "index.html") and then load them onto cjb.net, but that still constitutes as a host! I reccomend 1asphost.

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Trikip said:
I need a host for my IPB with no ads...

pika2000 said:
I was waiting for this:
Funpic, the host which I am using for my site, is now available in english.
Check it out! It's worth it :)
http://www.funpic.org/

well, you can choose the sort of ad, but if you choose pop-up and use Firefox + an ad blocker you won't see it

T

Trikip

It's not if I see the ad or not, it's the visitors. And I don't like hosts that require forum hosts actually.

T

Trikip

Yes I do, there are many. I've seen them before but I lost the link. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.