• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jynx

lol, i thought that photobucket was good.
but the next day I signed up it broke for 2 days @@|||

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Haku said:
Does anyone know a host that only hosts files(file hosts)??

Relatively old message, but this is still useful. Here's a good file host:

rapidshare.de

There's this too, but I find it rather sucky that you can only have your files up there for a week. ;__;

yousendit.com

WEBHOSTS FOR BEGINNERS:

I can't really think of too many webhosts for people familiar with web programming, so I'll update if I think of any good ones.

azurill

I want to register at 1ASPHost but it doesn't let me.Sometimes it tells me that my e-mail address is already registered(impossible) and sometimes it tells me that the username is already registered.

K

Kit Kat

Maybe someone used your E-mail to sign up to it. After all its not hard to just type in someones E-mail address. Just make a new e-mail.

azurill

Well the thing is that not many people know my e-mail address.The only places I have given it are sppf,bmgf and my forum.

azurill

Kit Kat said:
Members: 6,287
Thats not many people?

Yes it is....but I don't think that every member can see my e-mail address.

K

Kit Kat

True so I'm going to guess that its a database error nd to just contact the host to inform them.

ummmmm.......

lets see....o, here's a good one, http://www.1asphost.com offers super fast upload speed and 100 mg of space, its pretty good
also check out my site:
[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

azurill

Hmmmm.....after so many free hosts have been mentioned in this thread,I would say that the best one is 1asphost.I've seen a few 1asphost sites and they are great.

I think I will register,but I don't know if there is an age limit.Does anyone know?

Last edited:

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
azurill said:
Hmmmm.....after so many free hosts have been mentioned in this thread,I would say that the best one is 1asphost.I've seen a few 1asphost sites and they are great.

I think I will register,but I don't know if there is an age limit.Does anyone know?
Well, I don't think so. I didn't find anything like that on the site.
You could also try out Funpic (www.funpic.org). It's a great free host.
I've been using it for a long time now, and I've always been happy with it.
(And of course there is no age limit)

azurill

pika2000 said:
Well, I don't think so. I didn't find anything like that on the site.
You could also try out Funpic (www.funpic.org). It's a great free host.
I've been using it for a long time now, and I've always been happy with it.
(And of course there is no age limit)

yes,your site is great and I know that funypic is very good too,the problem is that like mentioned a few pages back,it only allowes registration from certain countries and my country is not accepted(Greece)

EDIT:1 asphost is way too complicated.I need something easier but not too kidish.I would try funipic but it doesn't accept my country.I may try geocities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.