• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosine

Legionnaire
I dont use free hosts. My friend who currently has a server let me use one of his web thingys. (The one to load pages on, i use SmartFTP to load them). Before that I used 1asphost, its pretty good as it allows 100mb. But the bandwich limit is a problem and the advertising may get a bit irritating.

I got a free domain name from Dot Tk. Its good and it makes my web seem a bit professional unlike the ones from freewebs.

No offense to all those unlucky enough to have a freewebs site.

-Bacon

azurill

Deoxytwo said:
That sucks. Bluevoda is good for fun, but not for putting it online! You have to pay to put it online, I'm looking for.
One that you don't need an FTP uploader.
You don't need to know html.
One LIKE Freewebs, but almost unlimeted.
I am thinking of ASPHost, just hoping you don't have to upload. ¬_¬

well asp host needs to upload files

azurill

I think that geocities doesn't need but I've never tried it to tell you for sure.

dude, geocities only give u 15 mb of space, 1asphost gives u 100, and its easy to upload files, and it has unlimited bandwidth! besides, the float there is pretty ugly on geocities...

Revolutionary Destiny

snoitome eurt deen I
Deoxytwo said:
I can't do 1asphost, don't have Frontpage, I am STILL on the search. ¬_¬ :mad:

Same here. I'm trying to find a new host for my two websites, but so far, no luck.

I registered on FunPic, but I never got my activation e-mail >_<

My requirements for a new host:

1) COMPLETELY FREE. No loopholes, completely free. I won't even look at it if it's not free.

2) No forum posts required.

3) No knowledge of HTML required.

4) Enough file space.

5) Enough space in general.

6) Easy to upload files.

M

mastergeorge

i like maxpages

well maxpages beats all! www.maxpages.com ;249-d; duh! i have a web page with maxpages free chat room free fourms password changeing 20 $ a a domanname plus one thing it's all free plus no spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.