• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Deoxytwo said:
Thats for forums but oh well.
I can't think of any more, sorry. But thre are soem good Forum hosts out there!
www.invisionfree.com
www.vbulliten.com
www.1-2-freeforums.com

vBulletin is free?
How come I had to pay $160 for it? o.o

Well, here are a few other free forum hosts (I still prefer installing forums on my own though):

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
D2 said:
Still bravenet beats all.

Sorry I don't agree with that. When I was going through various hosts it wasn't very friendly nor was it easy to work. Not to mention the ads. >>

DigitalKaede

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!
Jesus Freak Josh said:
Sorry I don't agree with that. When I was going through various hosts it wasn't very friendly nor was it easy to work. Not to mention the ads. >>

Well, Bravenet is ok, but the good part about it is it doesn't have pop-ups like [I think] HostUltra. Ad Banners aren't that annoying but pop-ups are.

Яεiқo

Thunder Trainer
for people who have like s14.invisionfree.com/blahblah/index.php junk go to uni.cc and get a free url redirection you can change^^ that to blahblah.uni.cc

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
www.*******.com - it also resizes images for you (all it is is another Photobucket company but it doesn't go down at all like Photobucket.com does)

:OFFTOPIC:
ShUsTeR_RaY - you need to resize your banner. It's way too big >_>

~Scott;229;

Яεiқo

Thunder Trainer
i did thank you [/OFFTOPICNESS]

[ONTOPICNESS] i like those hosts but which ones dont have that many ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.