• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free-Play RPG

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
Welcome to my RPG!
Unlike the other RPGs here, I thought I'd let you decide the adventurez you take! Now, of course, there are still rulez that you need to abide by.

1. All general SPPf rules apply!
2. NO GODMODDING! No one besides the modder has any fun.
3. Obviously, you must sign up!
4. You must have fun.
5. No chain posting unless you have a traveling partner! If you want to do that, just VM a whole RPG!
6. You must like cake.
7. You must ignore rule number 6.
8. No capturing legendary pokemon, but you can meet them, befriend them, etc.
9. You can have 3 pokemon with you at a time, but you can catch as many as you like. Just keep track of them!

Now, you can make the game go however you want, but no zombie apocalypse, nothing crazy like that. You have to be a starting trainer, coming from any town in any region, but still only a Lv. 5 starter. You can interact with other players, you can challenge the gyms, or you could be a wanderer. Please, though, be REALISTIC! You can travel to all of the regions and Gym Leader Island (where the gyms are) via boat, however, you may only do this once a day unless you are going to/from Gym Leader Island, but don't spam this; it is a priveledge that I can take away. You also may NOT find items on the ground (there is an exception for berries, though). One last note is that the Gyms will have actual people as leaders that can wander/explore as well, so they may not be at the gym when you want them to be, and the gyms will be closed until there is an assigned leader. The Gyms in the regions are still open, though!

pokemonranger7098
pokemonranger7098

Galladelover (Until proper sign-up) - Post w/o signing up

Pokemonranger7098
Zekshirom
Validus

Your adventure will begin in 3, 2, 1...

Last edited:

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
First post cuz I'm the creator:

Saying his goodbyes to his overprotective mother, Mike left his Nuvema Town home at the age of 12 to finally start his journey as a pokemon trainer. As he approached the Unova lab, he thought he saw a bush moving out of the corner of his eye, but was too excited to really notice. Upon entering the lab, he was called to the reception desk to state his business. When he said he was to recieve his starter pokemon, the receptionist just sighed and said "Not again..." Just then, Professor Juniper walks in, and upon seeing Mike, bursts out grinning. "Mike! Your mom finally let you out of the house? That's great! It's a good thing I have these with me!" she says as she pulls out three pokeballs. Mike just holds up his hand to stop her, saying, "Professor, I'd prefer to catch my starter pokemon. If that's okay, I mean." The professor abruptly stops and shrugs. "I guess that's okay, I mean, no one has ever asked that, but I'm sure it's okay. I'll let you borrow one of these while you look for the perfect pokemon, because you cant fight a pokemon without your own." She then hands him a pokeball, then smiles and walks away. Heading out the door, Mike decides to investigate to see if the bush had really been moving. Upon parting it's branches, he finds a severely injured but alive Eevee. Gasping, he quickly reaches to pick it up, only to hear a strange growl. Mike looks around, only to see a Lillipup staring at him angrily. Shaking, Mike pulls out the pokeball from the professor and sends out a Tepig. Quickly scanning the pokemon with his pokedex, he looks upon the list of moves and says, "Tepig, use Ember!" The pig pokemon responds by nodding, and shoots small bits of fire at the Lillipup, which quickly retreated away from the injured Eevee. Mike picks up the Eevee and returns Tepig to it's pokeball, quickly running back in the lab. Upon seeing Mike, the professor is puzzled until she sees the injured Eevee. She then sets up all of the medical equipment and begins healing the Eevee, who slowly wakes up and begins to move around, curious about what had happened. After explaining what had happened to the pokemon, it quickly ran toward Mike and layed down in his lap. "Well, I think you found your starter pokemon," as the professor and Mike locked eyes, Mike knew it was true.

GalladeLover

U STOLE MAH GALLADE!
i walked into the lab "mum can i have my start....AN EEVEE AWSOME!!!"juniper replies"do you want to catch your own too?"i nodded got a snivy to battle the pokemon and ran outside

Toxicated92

Water Expert
-Eevee winks at Toxic-
"Don't get cocky, the only reason I’m letting you walk outside the pokeball is because I saw a kid on the TV do it with his Pikachu! Beside, it seems unfair to keep you trapped in such small space." Eevee carries on walking looking into the distance and seeing professor Oaks lab on top of a small field.
Toxic and Eevee pause for a moment, look at each other in the eye, and then sprint to Professor Oaks lab. Once they reach the lab, they enter and call for Professor Oak.
They hear a voice shout back in the distance and head on through to the garden where the voice came from.
"Hey Toxic" Oak notices Toxic and sees the beautiful Eevee at his feet. " Shouldn't that be in a pokeball?"
"Naa Professor, me and Eevee feel more comfortable walking side by side" replied Toxic, much to Eevee's delight.
"OK, so today is the day you begin your adventure, your finally 18 yes?" As Toxic responds with a nod, Professor Oak reaches into his pocket and pulls out 2 Pokeballs and a Pokedex. He hands them to Toxic who put the pokeballs into his left pocket and the Pokedex into the front of his bag. "Thanks Professor" Replied a rather excited Toxic.
The Professor looks at Toxic and then firmly focus's on the Eevee.
"What is it Professor?" Questions Toxic.
Professor Oak is still gazing at the Eevee as if Toxic hasn't said anything. He then breaks out of thought, and stammers, "Oh nothing, it just seems to me that the Eevee looks familiar, i swear I'm losing it. Well no time to waste, begin your journey and keep me updated ok?" Toxic smiled and started heading out of the lab. Just as He reaches the exit, Oak shouts out "And don't forget that you can only carry 3 pokemon at a time, if you catch any more they instantly get teleported to me, but you will be able to swap them using a PC in a pokemon centre"
Toxic carries on walking, taking into account the information he has just been given. "Only 3 Eevee, i better pick wisely."
They carry on walking when they bump into a young boy in a green baseball cap.
"Hi, I'm Youngster Joey, And i challenge you to a pokemon battle!"
Looking at Joey and thinking to himself 'how the hell has he got a pokemon, he's only 6' Toxic agrees to a 1 on 1 Match with Joey.
Eevee steps forward onto the battlefield waiting for Youngster Joey to send out his pokemon.
The pokeball is launched onto the field, hits the ground, a Rattata bursts out from the pokeball. Toxic grabs his pokedex and scans the pokemon. The information has been gathered, so Toxic looks up and waits for Joey to move first.
"Rattata use Quick Attack" The Rattata picks up tremendous speed and heads straight for Eevee. *HIT* Eevee gets forced back from where the Rattata hit her head on. Eevee shakes it off and waits Toxics command.
"Eevee tail whip" *Rattata's defence is lowered*
Joey looks confused at the move Toxic called out! "Quick Attack again" *HIT*
Eevee looks to have taken a bit of damage but still looks well enough to carry on. Toxic looks at Eevee, "same again" *Rattata's defence is lowered*
Once again, Joey looks confused, "Why aren't you attacking me, you win pokemon battles by knocking out the opponents pokemon, oh well your loss, Rattata use Quick Attack again! This time as Rattata charges Toxic lets out a loud cry "Eevee use double team"
All of a sudden the field is filled with Eevees. Rattata and Joey look confused?!?
"You don't win a battle by just power, you win it by strategy!" Toxic said.
Joey shows signs of arrogance and orders his Rattata to use Quick attack, It hits 1 of the many Eevees on the field. While Joey and Rattata look confused Toxic winks at the original Eevee. "Quick Attack again!" Another miss! As Rattata skids across the field from his recent Quick Attack, all the Eevee's start to chase after it!
"Use Tackle Eevee" *Critical Hit* =Rattata Feinted=
A wide smile lights up Toxic's face, "There’s more to battling than just pure power, Try using more than just Physical Attacks Joey, think about lowering the foes attack, defence or speed to get the upper hand"
Joeys face transforms from a disappointing frown to a glowing smile, "I will dude, good luck, and hopefully I'll see you again some day" He says while handing Toxic $250 and a potion. "Take that on your adventure it will be useful"
Toxic hi-fived Joey and headed off to Viridian City.

Last edited:

GalladeLover

U STOLE MAH GALLADE!
i run back to the lab"i caught a ralts and a zorua!" i shouted to juniper"great work,hey want to go to viridean with me?"junper said,i nodded and we headed to viridean by plane when we got there juniper gave me a pokeball and a pokedex"thanks mum!"i walk away and see toxic"hmmmm hey wanna battle?!"

GalladeLover

U STOLE MAH GALLADE!
wait im banned why there is no link to any sign-up!?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Bob was watching TV when a knock on th door exposed him to a huge shiny Haxorus standing outside the door he had been wanting to start his journey forever and his mom always said wait for the sign Finally!! The sign had come he had a starter pokemon to start his journey

1. All general SPPf rules apply!

I will not keep replying to this thread to explain the rules. You are the GM pokemonranger7098, enforce the rules in your RPG, or it will be closed without question.

wait im banned why there is no link to any sign-up!?

Did you look in the Sign-Up Forum, where Sign-Ups go? Evidently not. Please delete your posts in this thread, post in the Sign Up thread and await approval.

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
"So, here's your 2 pokeballs, a pokedex, and a-" Suddenly, something in the professor's pocket starts belching out 5 different ringtones at once, causing her to look exasperated. The professor then pulls out a blocky device similar to an old cell phone and begins mashing many different button combinations to make them stop, one by one. As she approaches the last ringtone, Mike realises that it is saying the names of all of the different professors in the different regions. When the device is finally silenced, Professor Juniper walks out of the roon, only to return seconds later. "Sorry about that, those were the other professors sending me messages. The service is really slow on this thing..." as she trails off to start blabbering about something uninteresting. "Umm... Just what is that?" Mike asks, interrupting her speech on how Magikarpz will kill us all. "Oh, sorry. This is a P*DA, which all professors are required to have to communicate with Orre, a region that, so far, cannot be traveled to just yet. This is mostly because they are even more crime-filled than all other regions combined." the professor says with a strange sense of pride that makes Mike and Eevee look at each other, very confused at why the professor is proud of that. "Anyways they said that you can catch your own starter, but you also must take one of our three that we have here, otherwise, you will not be considered a trainer blah blah blah I kinda zoned out of the message there. So, which one do you want?" the professor says quickly. "Well, I guess I want Tepig, because he helped save Eevee." Mike said, secretly hiding that Tepig was his favorite of the three. "Alright, here ya go!" handing him Tepig's pokeball. "Hey, do you have a bag to put this stuff in? Or a pokeball for Eevee? Or an Xtransciever? Or even some Potions? Do you?!?!" the professor practically screams at Michael. "No, I don't have any of that stuff. Not yet at least..." he replies, as the professor starts looking through a box on the counter behind her. "Ah, here we go! One bag, 5 potions, a blue Xtransciever, and a Luxury Ball for Eevee!" she says while handing him all of the stuff. "Oh yeah, do you want these TMs? I found them under the bag, but I'm never gonna use them." she adds while showing them to Mike. "Looks like.. Shadow ball and Hidden Power. Sure, why not?" he says while stuffing them in his bag. "Okay, now you're ready for sure! I hope to see you soon, Mike!" the professor says while watching him walk away into Route 1. Shd had never known how they named the routes. Maybe she should research that next. Hey wait, was that a Magikarpz? Noooooo! It has begun! Run!

Last edited:

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Hello pples:
Bob was just starting offs his journey @ the tender age of 21 when he discovered that he needed a starter suddenly out of nowhere a screaming Axew jumped onto his back and screamed! There was a tepig trying to destroy it! Bob immediately got Axew out of the way and calmed tepig. Suddenly, Axew cam up to bob and started asking him to catch it buy he immediately ran to the proffesor grabbed a pokeball and caught Axew. When he brought Axew to show to the proffesor her eyes went wide and she fainted! When she came to she told bob that Axew was shiny andit was a 1 out of 8,192 chance of getting that in the wild When she did an ev check Out he was an UT level 5 Axew when she did an Iv check it turned out he was flawless! Bob couldn't believe it.

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Chapter 1: Flashbacking

First post for my RP! Just to let you know, I will do dotted lines to signify whether I'm RPing or not!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ellie woke up from a good-nights sleep and stretched. She looked at the clock. 6:30. It was almost time to leave for her journey. The young girl glanced over to her new pokemon. It was a shiny Zorua, and it was one of her newest best friends. Ellie chuckled as she remembered the day before.......

She went on to Route 1 for a walk before she would go to the lab. However, soon some Lilipup jumped at her. She backed up, realizing that this was their terratory. One tryed to bite her, but was stopped by a growl coming from a nearby bush. Suddenly, a Zorua popped out of that same bush, as if it was trying to defend Ellie. Soon after, a hard and grueling battle had ensued, and Zorua had come out victorious. But the battle had greatly weakend Zorua, and so it fell over soon after its victory. Ellie ran over to the small pokemon, and found that it was a shiny. She picked it up and carried it to the lab, where Proffesser Juniper helped to heal it. Afterwards, they wanted to release the Zorua, but it stayed put. The proffesser decided that the fox-like pokemon wanted to accompany Ellie, to which she aggreed.

As the flashback ended, Zorua woke up and sat itself in its trainer's lap, so Ellie could pet it. This soon ended though, because her room phone started to ring. She and Zorua went to pick it up, and were happy when they saw who was on the other line. Ellie smiled and said, "Hey Eusine, whats up?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you think? Lol, it's my first, so I need feedback on how I can improve if I need too! Also, mine will be divided up into chapters, if that is ok!

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
Mike walked through the tall grass of the first route, on careful alert to not step on a twig or anything that could attract wild pokemon. Eevee (who learned shadow ball and hidden power by tm) rides on his shoulder, preferring to not be locked away inside it's luxury ball. As Mike sneaks along, he accidentally steps on a whole pile of twigs. He freezes, expecting something to jump out at him. He waits, and he waits, until he realises that there are scientists everywhere, but no pokemon. Confused, he walks up to one and asks what they're doing. He says that they are researching the dissapearance of most pokemon on route 1, which causes Mike to realise that this was the reason he hadn't been attacked earlier. Mike thanks him and walks away, very relieved, but confused. As he is walking, he accidentally hits his head on a tree branch, falls backwards, and lays on the ground, stunned. While laying there, he realises he is at the edge of the next town, and that someone is moving towards him, hopefully someone to help him up. But no, he sees a human-like suicune moving towards him, and he faints.

-----------
Found a pic of Eusine:

scaled.php

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
After talking to Eusine and saying bye to her mom, Ellie went to Route 1 to start her journey. Soon, however, she realized that there were way less pokemon there, which confused her. Suddenly, she heard a BANG and some noise that made it seem like something fell. Ellie looked around and saw someone lieing on the ground, and she went over, only to see that the person, who was a boy, had fainted. She picked him up and ran to Accumula Town, and rented a room in the pokemon center. When they got there, Ellie layed the boy on the bed, very worried. She started to talk to him. "Wake up, please. You have to be okay, wake up!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol, that is a funny Eusine picture! XD Suicune's face is PRICELESS!

Last edited:

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
Mike woke up in an unfamiliar place, with someone who looked like Suicune yelling things at him; soon though, he could understand what she was saying. "I'm up, I'm up..." he said, before jumping backwards at remembering that he had seen her earlier. "Why do people jump when they see me for the first time? Why, why, why..." she said. "Umm, excuse me, but what happened, where am I, and who are you?" he asked the stranger who was facepalming herself, and she simply replied, "Wow, you're the first person who didn't scream and/or run away when I talk to them. Anyways, you hit your head on a tree branch or something, Right now, you're in a pokemon center, and my name's Ellie. By the way, is this your Eevee? He was standing next to you, trying to wake you up---" she says, as she picks up Mike's Eevee, who jumps into Mike's lap upon seeing him awake. "I was trying to wake you up forever!" he said to Mike, who jumped back again. "Did you hear that?" Mike asked to Ellie. "Hear what? All that happened was that Eevee said, 'Eevee!' and you freaked out." Ellie said calmly back. "Uhh, nevermind then. Anyways, thanks for helping me out. I probably would've been asleep for awhile until Eevee would use an attack to wake me up. Waking up like this is less painful." Mike said. "You bet!" Eevee replies. "Umm... Okay then. I'm sure it is... I think..." she replied. "Hey, I just had an idea! How about we travel together? It would be awesome!" Mike exclaims. "Uhhhh....." Ellie says.

Wanna travel together?

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
When he requested that we travel together, I had to give it some thought. Then I made my desicion. "Sure!" I replied. "Gre- wait a second, where is YOUR pokemon?" Mike asked. As soon as he said that, Zorua jumped onto my shoulder, which made him, once again, jump back. "I-is that a-a shiny Z-zorua?" I nodded and explained how we met, and he calmed down. I looked outside and saw that it was the perfect time to get going. "Ready to go?" I asked. He nodded. As we walked outside, his Eevee jumped and pointed over to a bushy area. We gasped, as an outline of Suicune was looking at us, then it walked away. I rushed back into the pokemon center, with Mike following with a confused look on his face. I needed to call Eusine and tell him about this.

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
Switching to first person:

I didn't know why we were going back in the pokemon center, all I knew is that Ellie and Zorua saw something in the bush and I guess it freaked them out. Then I saw that they were going towards the phones, not towards the room like if they forgot something. I once had problems with my phone: it would always go to the operator. I don't know why, it just did. Anyways, I yelled to them, "HOLD ON! What are you doing? Just use your Xtransciever to call whoever it is!" "I'm calling my brother who lives in Johto! He doesn't have an Xtransciever, so this is the only way to call him! Plus, I don't have an Xtransciever!" Ellie angrily replies. "Oh, sorry, I didn't know that." I reply. Frustrated, she punches in a number (almost literally) and soon, a MAN who looks like suicune shows up on the screen. Then Ellie tells him, "I've seen Suicune!" That's about when I pass out from all of the Suicune stuff.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
"Wh-wh-WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE?" Eusine replyed, while Mike just stood there, confused. I yelled at my big brother, "Accumula Town, and GET IN YOUR NORMAL OUTFIT! Your going to freak my new friend out!" Eusine shook his head and got on his normal outfit, which he put on over his Suicune costume. "But still, why would Suicune be in Unova?" He replyed. "Think Morty would know?" "Maybe he would, I'll ask him, because you probably should go now. I'll tell you the results next time we call." I nodded and we both said good-bye to each other, and we hung up. *Sigh* Now to tell Mike what all the ruccuss was about.

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
I wake up to someone vigorusly shaking me, then a Tackle attack from Eevee. I sit up, trying to remember what happened, when a picture of Eusine pops into my head.

scaled.php

I don't even remember hearing his name, but I'm sure that's him. When I look over at Eevee, he simply says, "Why do you keep almost falling on me? You do remember I always ride on your shoulder, right?" I nod yes, then look at Ellie, and carefully ask, "Who was that? I mean, I know it's your brother, but what's his name?" "His name is Eusine, and we're both obsessed with Suicune." she replies. "Like I didn't already know that..." I reply. A few minutes later, Ellie has the whole situation explained to me, and I ask, "Okay, seeing as you both have similar costumes,... How much did your clothes cost, because I see a lot of diamonds everywhere on your clothes." All I get as a reply is a punch to the gut, like if I would ask her to tell me her weight. "Come on, let's go already!" she yells to me as she is walking out the door. I stay put, though, only for her to come back in and drag me back outside by the ear. "But you need to get an Xtransciever!" I protest, but she is paying no attention to me and we start down Route 2.

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
I stomped onto Route 2 and finally let Mike go. I pulled him up and apoligised, I just got a bit over-angered, if that is even a real word. He said it was ok, and he was sorry for what he said too, which I responded with a smile and an OK. As we walked down Route 2, I started to lag behind a bit, because I was thinking about Suicune being in Unova, which took my mind to-

"Hey whats wrong, why are you upset" Mike asked, I haven't even noticed I was crying. I told him that Eusine wanted to capture Suicune, but I thought it should be free to roam like it always has. Mike got a concerned look on his face and replyed, "Why don't you tell him you think so?" "I don't know, maybe I'm just to scared." I answered. He nodded and said that we should look at brighter things, like getting to Striaton City. I wiped my eyes and agreed, and we continued down Route 2.

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
With Eevee, Tepig, and Ellie walking beside me, we continue down route 2, which was much more lively than the first route. Pokemon would look at us from the tall grass and the trees as we go by. Then, nearing the end of the route, I saw something I wasn't so sure about."Hey, is that a berry tree?" I say to no one in particular. "I think it is!" Ellie says. "Let's go check it out!"

As we approach the tree, I see a pokemon moving around in it. "How will we get these berries down?" Ellie asks. "Eevee, use shadow ball!" I say. Eevee nods, and sends a shadowy orb at the tree, which shakes violently, knocking down the berries and an angry Pansage. "A Pansage! Cool! Let's catch it!" I say to Eevee. Eevee replies by nodding and hopping off of my shoulder onto the ground. The battle begins!

"Eevee, use shadow ball!" *Hit* The pansage uses Bullet seed. *Hit 3* Eevee looks a little stunned, but otherwise is perfectly fine. "Eevee, use Hidden power!" *CRITICAL HIT* The pansage looks very stunned and out of breath. I throw a pokeball. Shakes once, twice, and breaks open. "Darn it! Eevee, use Tackle!" *HIT* "Again! Go pokeball!" Hits, shakes once, twice, thrice, and stops shaking. "Yes! I caught a Pansage!"

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Smiling at Mike catching a pokemon, I looked over and saw we were close to Striaton City. "Come on, we're almost there!" I said, and we walked into town. We were really exicited to finally be there. Now to find the gym.

"Hey, who is that?" Mike asked, pointing over to a tall building. It kinda looked like a resturant, and a green haired man was sitting on the steps leading to the door. He wore something that looked like a waiter's outfit, and his green hair had a little tuft on the top. A Pansage and Lilipup were sitting with him. He looked up at us and smiled. "More challengers huh, the gym sure has been busy today." I walked over and asked if that was the gym. He nodded and replied, "Yeah, and me and my two other brothers are the gym leaders.", which surprised both of us. He asked if we wanted to challenge the gym, and we nodded. The man smiled and said that his name was Cilan, and lead us into the gym, which was basically a resturant and a gym. I glanced at Mike and smiled, our first gym battle was about to get underway!

Last edited: