• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

free pokemon

jousting1985

i ave only recently boughtthis game and was wondering do you of you kind people have any pokemon you dont want that i can take off your hands for free. the only poke i have got are crappy ones like zubat and bidoof please reply

E.J.S

Gurren Lagann.
Sure you want a free drifloon w/hypnosis and a skorupi? both lvl 1 though.

E.J.S

Gurren Lagann.
alright holdon lemme register you then get the pokes form the box. My stuff is in my sig. Also do you have a gender preferrence?

Nunberry

Not About To Hatch
Fnurk it, why not.
I have more turtwigs than I know what to do with. Also, have a bunch of Duskulls, Totodiles and Growlithes that no one wants on the GTS if you'd like one. Just make sure that once you've beaten the game you pass on hippy free-love goodness to some other poor schmuck. I'll be available to trade in about.... 5 hours or so, and I expect some premium quality Bidoof meat in exchange. Add Nunbery / 206256650115 to your pal pad if you're interested and will be around then.

E.J.S

Gurren Lagann.
Alright I gave you both females so you can breed them later.

jousting1985

can i have a duskull and totodile please, thanks very much the bidoof's are fat and waiting lol. will be in pal park at about 7:30 i will add you just get my fc and name off this thread

Nunberry, can i get a totodile, too? im totally new at the game too.

SuperStar13

Trainer in Training
willing to hand out a charmeleon lvl 19, and a swablu lvl 1, and possibly others i have to see wat i can part with.

Name: AJ
FC: 1933-7247-9825

Cool. I would like a charmeleon

Nunberry

Not About To Hatch
I think I have enough Totodiles for both of you, though I'm not able to get on to the Ninty WiFi at the moment, I've been getting comms errors for the last 20 minutes solid. I'll let you know if my situation changes....

Can i get a chickorita, and a squritle

AND i can get u a eevee