• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free puppies if you click here!

Nevermore

mostly lurking
Did it work?
Well, you're here at any rate, so you might as well see my sprites. ^^

Heh, anyone who saw the one up here over the last day or so, congrats. Not many people will see that for a while yet, you got a sneak preveiw.

NEW
squids.png

A shiny looking squid, credit to hark for the original idea. Now with a squishy little prevo!

buzzbird.png

Completely scratch fusion ^^

raccooneyskunkystormything.png

Long explaination, so if you wanna know what it is, go to post 49!

mewhorn.png

A brand new extreme fusion! Yay! (Can't decide on the colours though...)

newsprites.png

General stuff. Fakes (scratch), fusions (all fused parts scratch), and a scratch venusaur with sugimori art colours...

I have some pixelart, that goes here too, right?

These this is a fake design. I was trying out a different style with it, it's pretty simple so it's good for making quick designs that look quite nice.

darkbunnies.jpg

A dark type hare. I love this ^^

Ok, so crit away please, and enjoy!
And please don't use these without asking, some of them are meant only for certain sites!

(PS: Since loads of people wanted a puppy, i made a puppy, go look at page 2, puppyseekers ^^)

Last edited:

Luna Megami

OMGWTFBBQ?!?!
Oh-em-gee. Those are like, the greatest sprites I've ever seen so far. O____O I'm like, speechless right now. Those are truly amazing! O.O

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
NUE! Nevie, you tricked me! Dx

And scared the poster above with your pwnfulness... xD

Meh, you already know how amazing your stuff is, but crit is required nowadays, so...

It's good to see you scratch the add-ons in your mixes, it makes the sprites look very realistic, and possibly like fakemon. Your shading is top-notch as usual. =P

The only fakemon I have a problem with is your Grass/Fighting Panda. He is an awesome concept, but his feet are oddly placed and his left (our right) arm is very oddly placed, and kinda chubby. =P

Now give me my puppy. o_O

Luna Megami

OMGWTFBBQ?!?!
Last edited:

splat

you made me cry. this is the first time ever that I've not been able to give any crit. They're just awesome..

Oh, and does anyone wants to have my puppy? I already have two.. o_O

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
you made me cry. this is the first time ever that I've not been able to give any crit. They're just awesome..

Oh, and does anyone wants to have my puppy? I already have two.. o_O

Shame on you, splat! >o

XD Just kiddin'. Also, I wanted to comment on your scratched venusaur.

His mouth is awfully pink, and very bright. I think it should be alot darker, since it's... well... inside his mouth. =P

I do like the color choice, and I hope you do more than just the starters. =D

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Well, they look great.
All but one.
image.php

This one looks like a "Hippogriff" from "Harry Potter."

kalkris

...Innuendo!
man, those are cool!
Anyways, if you're taking suggestions, why not scratch your dark-type hare? that would look all too cool!
Now, i wanna puppy! fweee!!!! >:3
~Lil Kalki

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
I am in LOVE with that Plesiosaurous like water pokemon.. O_O Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute. ^_^

About the others... The grass dino is cool and the Pixel art dragon reminds me of Mewtwo. I see no flaws in any of thse, cept the pleasio with the Sceptile-like tail has a bit of blue left on the outside of its tail.

~~;444;

~Lucario Master~

Neve's lucky, one of the few regular members to get a custom avatar.

Well, time to crit.

Honestly, I think the Venasaur scratch doesn't have dark enough colors for Venasaurs body. Its body is a bit more darker, but I still think it was made well. But then again, you did use Sigamori colors, so I shall let it slide ^_^

your last scratch is well made, but its left wing bothers me, it looks like the brown part connects to the back, while the right one doesn't.

Your mixes are perfect, showing no C&P and shows that you know how to blend sprites well.

BTW, where is meh puppeh? XD

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
I really love the designs on your big drawings of your fakemon. The colours on the dragon type are really nice, especially the big one. It reminds me a little of Mewtwo, with the tummy and tail the same colour but its still awesome. That dark-type is super cute, too.
Your fusions are really creative! I really like Metaloud, he's quite creepy :D

sausagewalls

wow the 24th one is nice and the last one is pretty nice aswell...your a master at fakemon anyhow

blackgoodbye

Break the silence
Wo0o0o0o those are freakin awesome sprites

only 1 thing the feet on the middle dinosaur looking 1s look weirdly placed ..o_0 besides that freakin awesome sprites

Belgian Pokemaster

Your sprites are really good.
I really love the first fusion.
ut one thing,the leaf on venusaur seems misplaced,it looks like it's hanging almost before its eye IMO

Now gimme my puppy