• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free Resources for Webmasters

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
freewebs has no ads on HTML mode and 41MB space on HTML mode...

Last edited:

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Jetx said:
freewebs has no ads on HTML mode and 41MB space on HTML mode... I thought you should state that as I'm fed up of people going on about freewebs being a bad host...
Well compare it to FunPic and it's got no hope. 1 gig, PHP support... Oooh yeah. :p

Charmander

Boulder Trainer
umm can someone please tell me a site is like this ...
No Ads or Popups...
30MBs and/or up...
Free

thats really all my request...

Charmander

Boulder Trainer
DigitalApocalypse said:
i tried it... i registered there for 1 1/2 months and they didnt even send me a activation mail yet... any other ones? and i tried web 1000 but i dont like that one..

Last edited:

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
There are obviously more, look at the first post... Freewebs offers 43 MB, but not 50. I don't like any other hosts as they ask for too much personal info... But, why not try the others... You've only done two. -_-

Charmander

Boulder Trainer
Jetx said:
There are obviously more, look at the first post... Freewebs offers 43 MB, but not 50. I don't like any other hosts as they ask for too much personal info... But, why not try the others... You've only done two. -_-
-_-... i said no ads or popups.... freewbs is full of it... and i tried ALLof them...

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
May I suggest FunPic? If you can understand how to FTP, which is pretty simple any how, it's the best you can use for free, imo. No ads either.

Faltzer

[Hold ALT+F4 ]
Jetx said:
freewebs has no ads on HTML mode and 41MB space on HTML mode... I thought you should state that as I'm fed up of people going on about freewebs being a bad host...

Freewebs is a bad host,you want to know why?

1.Bad space (41 MB isn't close enough in HTML mode for somebody with a serious site.)

2.100 file limit is really lame,premium is the only way to go now sadly,I only wish they would let you have 500 files at least. Serves a better purpose.

JKaizer said:
On HTML mode, you're supposed to add a Freewebs ad, as I recall.

To prevent people from cheating and not having an ad on his/her site they now place a forced ad on the top of the website which is no biggy.

blueguy

used Metronome!
Faltzer said:
1.Bad space (41 MB isn't close enough in HTML mode for somebody with a serious site.)

I don't know tons about what equals what or what-not, but 41MB for me is a lot... I've only used 233.6 kB of the available 41 MB... If I'm correct in guessing, 1000 kB = 1 MB... so Freewebs offers lots of webspace.

Faltzer

[Hold ALT+F4 ]
Your speaking with a cool webmaster BlueGuy,your a freewebs user wich is basically normal in any person. You see,your website uses so little space while mine uses aot more space than yours. It uses up a total of 14.7 MB. And if your on about a serious site a different host is essential.