• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free Resources for Webmasters

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Faltzer said:
Your speaking with a cool webmaster BlueGuy,your a freewebs user wich is basically normal in any person. You see,your website uses so little space while mine uses aot more space than yours. It uses up a total of 14.7 MB. And if your on about a serious site a different host is essential.
Yeah, 11 year olds are SO cool now adays, aren't they? >>

Your site really shouldn't take up that much space. It'd be about a meg for the index, maybe 2-3 megs for anything extra. Otherwise each page should be 4-200 K each. Else, you must be doing something really inefficient.

blueguy

used Metronome!
Faltzer said:
Your speaking with a cool webmaster BlueGuy,your a freewebs user wich is basically normal in any person. You see,your website uses so little space while mine uses aot more space than yours. It uses up a total of 14.7 MB. And if your on about a serious site a different host is essential.

Since when are wannabe Pokémon sites "cool" or their precocious "webmasters"? And it's "blueguy". I may use freewebs, but I think most would agree that your site offers nothing original and isn't that great. I don't know how you've acquired such an ego, but I suggest you drop it. Also, since when do a bunch of half-finished pages account for that much space?

Faltzer

[Hold ALT+F4 ]
blueguy said:
Since when are wannabe Pokémon sites "cool" or their precocious "webmasters"? And it's "blueguy". I may use freewebs, but I think most would agree that your site offers nothing original and isn't that great. I don't know how you've acquired such an ego, but I suggest you drop it. Also, since when do a bunch of half-finished pages account for that much space?

Firstly most links lead to wrong links. I've been busy with alot of things and lazy to edit them. K? K. And I already know I'm much cooler then you by 100 times.=/

Kal-El said:
Yeah, 11 year olds are SO cool now adays, aren't they? >>
Damn,you read profiles? Srsly,even 10 year olds are much cooler than you and own a sucesfull website.

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Faltzer said:
Damn,you read profiles? Srsly,even 10 year olds are much cooler than you and own a sucesfull website.

I usually read when people are trying to do stuff or say they are "cool". Seriously, when you get to high school, see how cool you are.
Also, I read profiles when 10 year olds think they pwn people that are not making really serious sites. >>

When I meet a 10 year old that knows advanced PHP, HTML, ASP, XHTML, CSS, the likes and with their own domain and server and they know advance C++ and Visual Basic, I'll probably consider them "cool".

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
May I ask you to stop going on about who is cool and who isn't in this thread, since it's about providing free resources to other webmasters.

Freewebs... once you start using another host, you won't give freewebs a second look. Trust me on this one.

Anyways, found a decent-quality webhost:
http://www.mondaysdhosting.com/ (800-1000MB though they ask questions about average hits per month)

Faltzer

[Hold ALT+F4 ]
Kal-El said:
I usually read when people are trying to do stuff or say they are "cool". Seriously, when you get to high school, see how cool you are.
Also, I read profiles when 10 year olds think they pwn people that are not making really serious sites. >>

When I meet a 10 year old that knows advanced PHP, HTML, ASP, XHTML, CSS, the likes and with their own domain and server and they know advance C++ and Visual Basic, I'll probably consider them "cool".

O RLY? I didn't know age was a way to rate somebody being cool. I'm ending this discussion right now before another nub pops in. Yeah advanced programming is cool,it's just wierd I can already design games. And really good ones,consider it advanced C++.

B.O.T

AgentChronon

I <3 Buoysel
I really like Freewebs I don't think it deserves its bad rep.

Liam-Kun

My precious!
Last edited:

4ppl3

something's wrong with zeeblo
I setted up an account in April 2006. However, the site isn't working, it says Cannot Find Server. When i check the zeeblo homepage, it also has the Cannoot Find Server. What's going on EH?

Minun2

Mew of Thunder
I really like this one

http://www.t35.com

they offer unlimited space and bandwidth ;176;

Last edited:

PokeManiac1522

I am not here
Google Page Creator(beta) is a basic host that has a built-in page builder and 100MB of space(which is more than some of the majors such as Freewebs and 50Megs).

The main downsides are that there's no server-side scripts, and you have to click Publish each time you update your site which can be quite confusing. Not recommended for advanced users.

NOTE: It is currently only avalible to GMail users whislt it is in beta stages.

Last edited:

Phatkav

Waiting for FFXIII
Right now I'm thinking of working on a website. However I have one problem, I don't know any coding stuff like html. Now I'm going to learn that in school, but that's a long time from now. I also heard that learning online takes a lot of time and I don't think I can learn coding during the school. So I'm looking for something simpler. A webhosting website that doesn't require coding or if it does, it's something that I can learn fast. Also something like freewebs with pre-made templetes will also do the job.

Any help would be appreciated.

Shuam

righteous
Right now I'm thinking of working on a website. However I have one problem, I don't know any coding stuff like html. Now I'm going to learn that in school, but that's a long time from now. I also heard that learning online takes a lot of time and I don't think I can learn coding during the school. So I'm looking for something simpler. A webhosting website that doesn't require coding or if it does, it's something that I can learn fast. Also something like freewebs with pre-made templetes will also do the job.

Any help would be appreciated.

i learned HTML in two days here: w3schools

w3schools, look it up on google and it will have the link, because your other ideas arent real.

Phatkav

Waiting for FFXIII
I tried learning html and I have learned the basic of it. I'm just going to learn more of it so I can master it. Anyway so now I'm looking for a good web hosting that can help me. Here is what I'm looking for:

- Offers a great amount of space. Since the website I'm making requires daily updates and lots of pictures.

- Let me upload a lot of files. Also the file zie should be big.

- Free.

- The domain name is easy to remember. I don't want some hard stuff to remember.

- To be able to build the website with HTMLY/CSS. I don't want to use any pre made templates.

I hope I was clear in what I said and t hanks in advance for helping.