• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free Shiny Darkrai Shayman And Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djura

99% chance to hit
LV doesn't cheat, only glitch. There's a BIG difference between glitching and hacking.

Hacking is altering the game's programming.

A glitch is a programming error.

FYI, she's a girl.

gman3850

When We Gona Get Pokemon Im Falling Asleep

Nunberry

Not About To Hatch
God, this behaviour is so immature. I expect far more from a community built around a series of games and associated merchandising targetted at the pre- and primary school market. You've not only let yourself down, you've let everyone down. For shame!

Also : "Geebag"

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Here are the rule's.....now read them:

Captain Chris said:
Upon looking through this section, I've noticed something.

You all seem to think the rules have changed and that we allow hacked Pokémon and items when such the case has not happened.

People, we do NOT condone the use of Action Replay or any other cheat device. This rule has NOT changed nor are there exceptions being made. So allow me to explain a few things.

1) Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus trades are NOT to be made. Especially not Shaymin or Arceus. While there was a glitch in the Japanese version to allow capture of Darkrai and Shaymin, the glitch HAS BEEN FIXED in later Japanese prints and is non-existant in the English version. The only method of obtaining Arceus is via cheat device.

2) Activating their events does NOT make it okay. You need a cheat device to activate most. NONE of the events have been officially activated; not even in Japan. Using non-legit methods to obtain them does not make them legit in any shape or form.

3) Darkrai may be traded ONLY if it is from the Japanese movie event. Not to be confused with the in-game event, Darkrai was NOT made available to capture. How do you tell what's a legit Darkrai? By it having the following:

Name: Darkrai (written in Katakana)
Level: 50
Ribbon: Classic
Ball Caught In: Cherish
Special Moves: Roar of Time and Spacial Rend
Berry: Enigma
OT: Eigakan (Written in Hiragana; means Movie Theater)
ID: 07147

4) Azure Flute, Oak's Letter, and Member Card are NOT to be discussed in these forums. For one, they can't traded because they're Key Items, and two, the items must be hacked in order to activate the events for Arceus, Shaymin, and Darkrai.

5) Any other Pokemon caught via illegal manners are NOT permitted. One can easily tell by where the Pokémon was caught in its history. If it's a Pal Parked Pokémon and happens to be an event one, it is easy to figure out whether it is legit or not.

I'm currently working on compiling a complete list of every available event Pokémon around the world. Once I have finished, a link will be posted here.

If you people don't follow these rules, you WILL have your threads closed and you WILL receive warning points. I'm sick of you guys assuming this section is free from the rules. We do NOT condone cheating in any manner.

Chaos Element: X

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
Here's some advice to everyone who wanted Shiny Hacks:

1. Go to sleep.
2. Be patient and wait for the real legit events.
3. No one's gonna be jealous you got a hacked, unlegit Shiny Pokemon. There's just no merit.
4. While sleeping, dream that you got a legit Shiny Darkrai, Arceus, and Shaymin.
;)

EDIT: Thank you Light Venusaur...

Last edited:

Chaos Element: X

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
Have a little faith - that's how I got a legit Celebi and Deoxys, and am about to get a legit Mystry Mew... none of which are cloned. And I've never gone to an Event... Someone's always willing to give at least one away...somewhere...

Gold_Generation

Johto Champion
Shyyit that is it i will see to it personally you are banned from these forums for good. Not only that but the people who replied to your post are absolute morons, they will also get a warning for being major n00bs.
Also this guy isn't even giving them away, he is just trying to be a smart *** and get you all banned -_-

Immortal

"You Cant Kill Me"
Not only that but the people who replied to your post are absolute morons, they will also get a warning for being major n00bs.
/QUOTE]

alright than your a absolute moron that must post in every little arguement on the whole damn forum.

Melthy

Have a little faith - that's how I got a legit Celebi and Deoxys, and am about to get a legit Mystry Mew... none of which are cloned. And I've never gone to an Event... Someone's always willing to give at least one away...somewhere...
Lol care to trade the Celebi and Deoxys then?

Gold_Generation

Johto Champion
Not only that but the people who replied to your post are absolute morons, they will also get a warning for being major n00bs.
/QUOTE]

alright than your a absolute moron that must post in every little arguement on the whole damn forum.

-_- You are just as bad as the TC (btw your post is spam lol, mine was a warning for a report).
When i said the people who replied i meant the ones who cussed to get the pokemon which is very clear to understand obviously not for you.
You also replied so don't be a hypocrit about getting involved -_- i get involved because this is a community, it is my right.

Immortal

"You Cant Kill Me"
-_- You are just as bad as the TC (btw your post is spam lol, mine was a warning for a report).
When i said the people who replied i meant the ones who cussed to get the pokemon which is very clear to understand obviously not for you.
You also replied so don't be a hypocrit about getting involved -_- i get involved because this is a community, it is my right.

LOL , first of all how was it CLEAR u meant the ppl who cussed?

"to all the people who replied to your post" thats anything but clear your grammar teacher wannabe.

and yes i also replied and what of it? i never said im denying it am i

Status
Not open for further replies.