• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free ultra beasts from pokemon sun

Hi guys. I wanna reset my Pokemon Sun game, so I figured I should give away my Pokemon. I have all the Ultra Beasts you can get in Pokemon Sun. I also have a Solgaleo, a Zygarde, a Tapu Koko, and a Necrozma if you want that. First person to win gets them. Just give me the Route 1 trash pokemon (yungoos, pikipek, etc.) because I'm going to reset anyway. My only condition is that you trade me back my Incineroar and my Shiny Eevee to my new character that I make. First come first serve, and take as much as you want.

Other interesting mons:
Feraligatr
Slush Rush Adamant Shrew Level 1
Samurott
Mimikyu
Alola-Raichu
Lycanroc Midday

AnimePsyclone

Mew... Mew... Mew...
Kartana plz
Nickname it Origami
Also a Zygarde
PM me for details

poochiena

tiny dog
I'd love that sandshrew if it's fine! ♥

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
If you're still doing this, can I get Guzzlord and/or Necrozma? If other people claimed them already, I don't really wanna keep them, I mostly need their dex entries to make catching them less of a pain, ya know?

...though if I can keep them, that's cool to.