• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free Wallpapers for you!

Last edited:

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Make them all in different resolutions.
My mighty 1280 x 1024 resolution mocks your meager 800 x 600!
Mortals! *cackling*

Shuam

righteous
How about a split bg-sorta looking chaotic in a way?
and make it look busy?

just a thought-
not a good one-
but an idea-

-shuam

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
I have to say, these are really good: you're being real generous sharing this with us. Personally I liked the light and dark one. Speaking of it though, you could try making one that depicts both light and dark clashing against one another, yet at the same time coexisting together. Chaos and harmony both together in the same frame. Sorry if it sounds a bit abstract. :)

Jakotsu

Banned
i love the first one out of all of them. :]
you really don't have to listen to me on this one, what can make it look better [in my opinion] is insert in a picture...? the ice-like background will look pretty good with haku. n_n

it's only a small suggestion but it looks gorgeous~ :D

K-os

Bullet Punch
Hmm. I still have to say the grid and glitter brush keeps returing.

Anyways, I like them. I'm using the hurricane on right now. Nice job. Really generous of you :)

The ice wallpaper was done right after the Fire wallpaper, and apparently, I had the same sense of style in wallpapers in those 1 1/2 hours. Sorry about that.

I'll make more wallpapers, different themes/elements.

Zee-V70

How about an "Electric" or "Thunder" theme? These look awesome so far; but Ice is my favorite.

BlackShadowRose

The Lost one.
They are very nice really.

I am no pro when it comes to GFX but most(not Hurricane Blast) looks to crowded. To much is going on really in the pics.

If you drop the grid in the fire then it would look just wounderfull(to me any way).

Ice there are too many crystals(als some of them to the right look more like grass to me).

Water Wallpaper- I say drop the grid agian.

Light & Darkness- Cute down on the swirls of light.

Hurricane Blast- That one i just like. Though it does remind me of a flower.

Duh Charizard blaster, you can use them. You can read the title of this thread, right? >_>

Anyway, I took your advice BlackShadowRose, and here's how the fire one turned out.
Fire Wallpaper
The water wallpaper doesn't have a grid. If you look closely, and I mean very closely, you'll see little x's in it. :)

Does anyone want the Hurricane blast in different colors? I could do that, easily.

Last edited: