• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free!

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Okay serious post time.

Why the freaken crap is Rin so mean?
QQ

I know the characters don't know either...but still!

WHY SO CRUEL? D;

Australia, where the good go bad.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I actually didn't mind that first episode. One thing really bugged me though, and a hell of a lot more than I thought it would. Those bloody names, I know they're gender neutral but they just sound wrong being used for guys.

Going to Australia to practice swimming, actually not surprising considering its about the only Olympic sport we do good in.

Whenever Rin talks I can't help but pictures a really angry Taichi.

ive listened to the ED so many times today its super catchy and hilarious. i watched with Horrible Subs. I dont usually tend to wait for Commie. :p but i did see what they did and it was amazing

It's **** like this that makes me avoid Commie as much as possible.

Australia, where the good go bad.

I'd be angry all the time too if I had to leave the great Land Down Under.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Okay serious post time.

Why the freaken crap is Rin so mean?
QQ

I know the characters don't know either...but still!

WHY SO CRUEL? D;

Because he was in Australia. Who would want to deal with Aussies?!

But in all serious idk since in the ending he is smiling at Haru towards the end of it. Plus in the promo art he seems chill with them.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Oh wow, the second episode was a dramatic improvement over the first. Why?

BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T TAKE THEIR SHIRTS OFF EVERY 5 SECONDS.

There were a few times with Haru for laughs, but other than that it was significantly toned down. And Kou fangirling over triceps? Funny, another good way to poke fun at the target audience but without being too mean. Another bonus with the fan service being toned down: the characters seem more like actual people now. If the rest of the episodes were like this, about a swimming club rather than swimming itself (à la K-ON!) I'd be down for it.

Best part was when their teacher got scary mad at the idea of them putting her in a swimsuit. It was that moment I realized her voice was the voice of mother****ing Kaname Chidori. The "ZETTAI" gave it away.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I agree 2nd episode was way better and the amount of screen time Kou had was amazing <3 im completely fine with more Kou. Haru was still autistic as ever this episode... who the hell tries to lay in a fishtank in a department store... like i dont think i could stand being his friend with the amount of autism he has

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I found episode 2 adorable. <3 I got a kick out of Nagisa again. He's just so bubbly and funny. XD Also at Haru stripping in public omg. That was great. xDD

I was wanting this anime to become Madoka Magica but with hot boys but I change my mind now.

I need something cute and refreshing, SNK makes me cry enough as it is. XD

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I agree 2nd episode was way better and the amount of screen time Kou had was amazing <3 im completely fine with more Kou. Haru was still autistic as ever this episode... who the hell tries to lay in a fishtank in a department store... like i dont think i could stand being his friend with the amount of autism he has

Someone's been picking up too many insults from 4chan.

I was wanting this anime to become Madoka Magica but with hot boys but I change my mind now.

Why would you expect something like Madoka from this?

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Someone's been picking up too many insults from 4chan.

Why would you expect something like Madoka from this?
its the truth haha. dude doesnt even think haha

-_- Jokes on tumblr.

YOU NeVER KNOW. NAGISa COULD DROWN IN THE NEXT EPISODE.

theres also theories that rin is dead and the 3 friends are the only one who can see him. which is obviously not true haha

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Was a good episode.

Will enjoy these interactions, and I will throughly enjoy watching Kou (I"m being nice :3) react to everything.

TRICEPTSSSSSS.

and LOL Poke, with that opening, I wouldn't doubt it being true. xD

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

Way to be a dick.

Anyway I still am sad Joe has not appeared. (The guy that looks like Joe from Digimon)

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I've downloaded the second episode, but haven't watched it yet. All I know is Haru tries to go swimming in a fish tank, which sounds actually amusing -- hopefully this actually keeps up being over-the-top and ridiculous, in a way that's actually funny.

I wouldn't call that "autistic" at all. Not sane, but not autistic.

-_- Jokes on tumblr.

YOU NeVER KNOW. NAGISa COULD DROWN IN THE NEXT EPISODE.

People on Tumblr also think this show is original in its fan service stance! People on Tumblr are morons. Apparently people on Tumblr like Attack on Titan because Mikasa is strong, because all a series needs to be good is have a female character who is capable of beating the **** out of someone!

Listening to anything on Tumblr is not good for your SAN score and you probably would be better served just not even paying mind to its existence.

I wouldn't be surprised if Haru does have autism.

I would, because I would be surprised if anyone actually thought that far ahead in a show that's about blatant fan service -- and let's not kid ourselves, this show is about blatant fan service.

I will flip a table if GKou quits the club when Rei joins.

Speaking of...

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/f89049ffd6de9f6e4a1c9e1c89b11649/tumblr_mpqwkfbPdu1rkbzf7o1_500.jpg[/img139]

Yeah, the way fandom has been treating her just annoys the **** out of me for many reason.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
People on Tumblr also think this show is original in its fan service stance! People on Tumblr are morons. Apparently people on Tumblr like Attack on Titan because Mikasa is strong, because all a series needs to be good is have a female character who is capable of beating the **** out of someone!

Listening to anything on Tumblr is not good for your SAN score and you probably would be better served just not even paying mind to its existence.

//Because I can't make a joke no matter how unlikely it is?

It probably WON'T happen but you can't say it will not either. We're going into this anime blind, that's the point. That's the point of the jokes, and I found it quite ironic and funny. Would it make me suffer IF it did, probably. Do I actually really think it will? No.

If people look at my post better I said "wanting" it to, but then I changed my mind. I don't know??? Where??? I said??? I thought it would go Madoka Magica??

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

This explains why things like Kara no Kyoukai and Ghost in the Shell are so damn good, it's not because they have a great story or anything, it's because Shiki and Motoko can kick ***...

Speaking of...

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/f89049ffd6de9f6e4a1c9e1c89b11649/tumblr_mpqwkfbPdu1rkbzf7o1_500.jpg[/img139]

Yeah, the way fandom has been treating her just annoys the **** out of me for many reason.

Anime fans are a fickle bunch, it doesn't take much for them to change their minds on certain things. I remember reading around after Meganebu! was announced, and there wasn't anyone bashing it or saying this would be the death of Studio Deen. Yet when a certain other anime gets announced, which also features a cast full of fujoshi bait males, people were so quick to bash the **** out of it. Of course, not all anime fans are like this, but they seem to be in the majority.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
//Because I can't make a joke no matter how unlikely it is?

It probably WON'T happen but you can't say it will not either. We're going into this anime blind, that's the point. That's the point of the jokes, and I found it quite ironic and funny. Would it make me suffer IF it did, probably. Do I actually really think it will? No.

If people look at my post better I said "wanting" it to, but then I changed my mind. I don't know??? Where??? I said??? I thought it would go Madoka Magica??

This wasn't specifically about your specific statement, just in general.

This explains why things like Kara no Kyoukai and Ghost in the Shell are so damn good, it's not because they have a great story or anything, it's because Shiki and Motoko can kick ***...

If you ask people on Tumblr, they'll probably agree, if they don't start complaining about the fan service*. Never mind that having a girl beat the **** out of a guy can be considered a form of fan service, too. This is the same mindset that convinced people that Final Fantasy XIII's Lightning was in any way a good character.

*I can't actually weigh in about how fan servicey either one is and am jumping to conclusions here.

Anime fans are a fickle bunch, it doesn't take much for them to change their minds on certain things. I remember reading around after Meganebu! was announced, and there wasn't anyone bashing it or saying this would be the death of Studio Deen. Yet when a certain other anime gets announced, which also features a cast full of fujoshi bait males, people were so quick to bash the **** out of it. Of course, not all anime fans are like this, but they seem to be in the majority.

They were too busy complaining about how Rozen Maiden would be the death of Studio Deen wait no, Meganebu! was announced before episode 1 of RM was out, right?

I can't say if "fickle" is the word I'd use. But that's pretty much about right. A lot of anime fans are just... shmucks, really.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Speaking of...

some people are watching Free now just for Gou. i love Gou but im watching cause its actually a enjoyable anime