• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free!

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
This episode was pretty enjoyable to me. Although I have to admit one of those shots of Rei's speedo towards the beginning did get a bit excessive for me (but in the funny way) and I think I had to exclaim "ew" while laughing to myself. I mean not because it was gross but even for me who likes this kind of stuff it just got a bit excessive is all :D
...man I'm terrible at wording things. Basically I didn't mean what I said and enjoyed it and thought it was funny.

But we only got to see Rei swim "correctly" for a short while though, so I wonder how he''ll fare at the next meetup. I mean, he can swim now, but we don't really know how well he can swim yet.

Sceptile Master

As a girl I really enjoy GKou myself. However if there's ever a spinoff or OVA I'd like it to be about the boys' adventures clubbing in the Middle East while Rin is the freakin' king of Arabia over there. (Because the ED)

Also, Free! isn't airing next week right?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
LOL this was quite funny.

I admit that the entire episode wasn't all; funny (I got kind of sick of it after a certain point) but the momment even KOU got sick of it (the fanservice), I started laughing again. XD

Good episode.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I love this show, man service aside, it's kept me laughing with its over-the-top dialogue. First sports show I ever got into since Big Windup! then again, good ones are very rare finds. The animation of the water...

Sceptile Master

This was a painful week without a new episode. But guess what ED got the full version leaked a week early? /watch?v=5gs0dET_3k0
I think Makoto's character song (I haven't listened to any of the character songs yet though) and some other songs got leaked too but I'm not really sure.

Edit: Lyrics are out too (not sure about the other songs). It's nice to see what they were trying to say in Engrish. Wh-what do you mean it doesn't go "pool, pool pool, a-oh"? ;_;
[IMG139]http://i40.*******.com/2hp4oiv.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
So I have avoided this show in hopes of marathoning a chunk of it.
What am I looking forward to? K-On! Level material, Chuunibyou level, or Tamako Market level?

Was looking at this before it aired and then completely forgot about this, watched the first episode and it seems good so far. Can't wait to watch the rest of it. :eek:

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Rin was like...

"pathetic!"

and I was like LOL.

And I seriously lol'd hard at the preview.

I was like "How are they gonna be able to preview the next episode without spoiling who wins?"
and sure enough, nagiasa BS's it. XD

Great episode.