• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Free!

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
That'd be alright actually. Her and Mitsukuni Haninozuka Nagisa and Rei were the most likeable characters.

Oh, and the teacher. GKou was totally checking her out in that magazine, confirmed for lesbian.

Oh the captain won't be happy to hear that news. xD

Anyway loved the last ep. It was great and my heart goes out to Rei that gave up his spot for Rin. I can totally see in season two with Rin saying its his turn to swim with the guys and they become bffs. I really think there would be a season two, like when Rin asked what Haru dreams to be he says "I'm" and that's it. The ending credits come in. And also 'see you next summer' is totally suggesting another season. I'm both happy and worried that season two will f..k the show up but at the same time I can totally see what it could about.

KyoAni could work on what Haru dreams to be, Rei and Rin's relationship and Rei trying to accept that he isn't some sort of replacement for Rin. Ai and Rin friendship could finally match up to Rin's old friends. A new rival could be introduced and try to mess up Haru's (or the other's) friendship with the group and they could work on making them reach the regionals. If they will be swimming together or not is a good question but for now, a season two is a must since how the way episode 12 ended. There are some loose knots that need to be answered.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
The whole episode was so predictable, but I still couldn't help but squeak and go "baww" like a 12 year old. I knew we'd get our season two. ;)

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
The entire anime made me happy, and I looked forward to every single episode. I'll be missing Free! Wednesdays... Honestly, I didn't think I would like it as much as I do since I kept asking myself "what could they possibly do with a swimming anime?" before the first episode aired. Yet, Free! exceeded all of my expectations. Nagisa was a nice cute, little bonus. c;

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Episode 12 is my favourite by far (right after episode 4) just seeing Rin to his old self just made me smile. And the part where they re-acted Rin 'joining' their school It was so cute. I can't wait to see Rin and Haru's bond in season two (whenever that may be)

Man, I never thought a swimming anime would ever get me hooked. I just hope the second season will be just as great. (also is there any news of a OVA or something?)