• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Freeze Frame! (191)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Freeze Frame!

At the Mountain where they saw Articuno heading, Ash & Co. find Jigglypuff who has been frozen by Articuno. After thawing it, Jigglypuff gets mad and wants to join them to find Articuno. However Team Rocket want Articuno just as badly. Can Ash & Co. get the Picture and protect the Legendary Bird?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Too bad we don't get to see Jigglypuff anymore, it was great to see her brief return in this episode. :( She's always entertaining to watch. :) It was also great seeing Todd for this three-parter, and I'm glad he finally got that Articuno shot he wanted.

The part I liked the best, though, was that Wobbuffet countered Articuno's attacks, not once but *twice*!!! Now *that's* some power! :D Okay, so the first one knocked out Articuno, but hey, I love seeing Wobbuffet successfully counter attacks. It was also great to see Articuno rescue Team Rocket. They really need those breaks once in a while.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
ASH WANTS HIM.

:3

*evil beyond belief* Seriously though. Ash wants Todd. >> Even Misty knew. XD She let them be alone together. *though I really think she was just lurking nearby with Todd's camera in case anything happened!*

Todd needed to appear in the Orange Islands. >> Then he and Tracey could be all 'OH EM EFF GEE. Artsy-boy! *attack with love*'

Yes. I am the queen of wishful thinking. *goes west!*

Alfonso

Derpgull
Phantom_Bugsy said:
ASH WANTS HIM.

:3

*evil beyond belief* Seriously though. Ash wants Todd. >> Even Misty knew. XD She let them be alone together. *though I really think she was just lurking nearby with Todd's camera in case anything happened!*

Todd needed to appear in the Orange Islands. >> Then he and Tracey could be all 'OH EM EFF GEE. Artsy-boy! *attack with love*'

Yes. I am the queen of wishful thinking. *goes west!*

You have no idea how much I appreciated that comment about Tracey and Todd. I may like Ash x Todd, but I do like him with several of the various 'fashionable'/artsy characters. Like Shuu.

Todd~ "Like, hi! Can I take some pictures of your fabulous Contest Pokemon, Shuu-sama?"

Shuu~ "Yes... if you'll allow me to show you some of MY 'Contest' appeals."

Todd~ "Like what?"

Shuu~ "Like my Harden and String Shot combo. It's really effective."

Oh yes. And Mandy. And even Wallace. Because you know all of them would love to pose for Todd's camera.

ON TOPIC: Again, as much as I like Todd, I couldn't help but giggle when he got slapped by Jigglypuff. His insanity when he thought that Articuno had frozen the thing reminded me of Eusine.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
ZOMG

Todd x Eusine. XD It's like.....creepybipolarobsessiveweirdosShipping. XD Only Todd isn't as violent and ebil. XD It's like....OMGARTICUNO. OMGSUICUNE. OMGARTICUNO. OMGSUICUNE. *explode* .......omg.

I am SO hyper that I have no clue what I'm doing.

I need to watch these eps again. XD I have them on DVD, but....rawr. XD

*needs to draw Todd x Tracey* VOYEURSHIPPINGYEY.

Very nice Articuno episode!, I really wanted to see this when I saw the commerical for it

Battra

A very nice end to the Articuno trilogy, i'm glad to Todd finally got that shot he was looking for of Articuno. Great seeing Jigglypuff again but this isn't it's last appearance in the series even though it's beginning to show up less. As for Articuno it look magnificent very majestic and deserving of the title of Legendary Pokemon, and you know what I don't think this is going to be the last we see of Articuno either.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
The Pokemon winterwonderland episodes always interested me. Most likely due to the complete change in the color palette and scenery. They put a modest amount of work into it. Stanlers, pine trees, and Misty once again not dressed for weather.

Team Rocket was punished alot in this episode. Granted that and Articuno was all the episode had going for it. I dont get what angry sperows were doing in a freezing mountain. An exercise regime? They gotta toughen up too.
The TR snow suits were some of their best costumes.

Articuno had a few good shots, but other times it was disproportionate, or simply ugly. A decent battle for a bird, I like how its special Ice Beam was animated, and Wobbuffet gets a fight as the only contender to a legend.

It's nice how Pokemon highlights the theme of death-

Meowth: If you sleep when it's freezing like this you might never wake up again!
Jessie: I wouldn't like that!

6/10 Some moments good, some off, nice comedy.
Sad to say it's in my top 5 for this season.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Todd here is also nicknamed as Snap(in case you didn't know it yet). He wants to take a picture of the freeze Pokemon, Articuno. He did it successfully-without using Jigglypuff to sing! I can remember Misty's line here a bit: "If Jigglypuff sings, it ............." Same with Ash's: "Any shot or no shot?"

Joshehh

This was a god end to a good mini-arc, I liked Articuno's portrayal and I'm glad Todd finally got that picture. Plus it was nice to see Jigglypuff again :D

Raikipper

BSB Lover
It's nice how Pokemon highlights the theme of death-

Meowth: If you sleep when it's freezing like this you might never wake up again!
Jessie: I wouldn't like that!

Hmmm...for that very reason, am I the only one who thought that the ending to this episode was kind of...I don't know, sick? I mean, obviously there was no way that J, J & M were going to die, but given the acknowledged severity of the situation, it seemed like an awfully dark gag to end the episode upon, having Jigglypuff drop by on them like that.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it was a nice episode with articuno in it though i never got the chanse to watch it completely, it's a bit fustrating since i never saw the end._.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it was a nice episode with articuno in it though i never got the chanse to watch it completely, it's a bit fustrating since i never saw the end._.