• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Freeze Frame! (191)

Articuno is one of my fav legendery birds.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this was a good ending to the Articuno search. I am sad to see Todd leave, I really like having him with Ash, Misty, and Brock. I'm glad Todd finally got his picture of Articuno. I am surprised that it let him take it so easily though. I thought Articuno was really powerful.

Aww man I don't want Todd to leave? Seriously if it's so cold why didn't they wear warm clothes in the beginning? Is this really one of Jigglypuffs last episodes? I hate how Ash was so calm when he saw Articuno. I would be so excited and be a wild fan.

I bet Articuno feel like a celebrity. :) overall this episode was great so I rate it 8/10 because there was a lot of stuff that were still understandable..

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was great that Ash saw Articuno, it was amazing.
And i loved to see Articuno's power, it was so strong.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Huh, it's odd to see a Legendary Pokemon in the anime, much less, an Articuno outside of the Kanto region haha. I mean, it's common to see these types of Pokemon now but back then it was odd. This whole arc seemed like an attempt to add filler episode between major events, and I'm not sure if Articuno was really such a big star. A good episode, but nothing super exciting. I still love Articuno though. 5/10.

Last edited:

CliveKoopa

It's interesting how in this episode and in one of the Battle Frontier episodes how there seems to be more than one Articuno but in Pokemon The Movie 2000, it seems to imply that there is only one Articuno and one of Moltres and Zapdos.

G50

No longer posting
this episode was ok... It was really cool seeing Articuno as the star of this episode. I'm glad Todd was able to finally get a picture of it. Articuno defeating TR was cool to watch. Articuno is very strong!

40/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was very cool. Seeing Articuno was amazing, Good Todd could get a Picture of it seeing Jigglypuff was also cool.

9/10

ColyTom

Very good episode!

It featured the legendary Articuno, which was weird to see starring in an episode and not a movie but itneresting nonetheless.

It was so friendly towards them which is good.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I'm a huge fan of this episode, if just for the introduction to this particular Jenny:

"Hey Officer Jenny."

"Hey kids, let's get warm."

PEDO JENNY.

7threst

Awesome to see Articuno finally up-close and also a nice ending for the Articuno Arc. I think they did it nicely by both being humorous with Team Rockets part in this episode and the more serious part with Ash, Todd and the rest. Another appearance of Jigglypuff was nice too and I definitely enjoyed how the whole thing ended with Team Rocket falling asleep as a result of Jigglypuff's singing xD.

Blessed

Excellent episode to end the Freezer mini arc. It was great seeing Jigglypuff again, although I wonder how it got there. It's appearances are starting to diminish. Anyway Articuno was very beautiful and majestic to see and I'm glad Todd finally took a shot of it.

zhixun

Nice to see Purin again and it tried to sing on the legendary Pokémon Freezer. Very funny to see the Rocket actually uses Sonans as a shield for the get away. This episode was better than the one that a trainer owned in my opinion.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This was an ok for a filler episode, though it was kinda dull imo. Seeing Articuno in this episode was interesting. I give it a 7/10

minerswhocraft

Misty Come Back!
This episode actually made me a bit mad because I always believe there was only one of each legendary bird in the whole world and that finding one should have been a much bigger deal. I always thought that there was only one of each legendary in the world and thats why they always got movies instead of episodes.

Knowing that there are more than one isn't bad though. It just wasn't so clear when this episode came around.

This entire episode was pretty cool (pun intended).

Seeing Articuno up close was pretty cool (pun not intended this time) to see. :)

Gillachu

Banned
So Snap finally meets Articuno. Meh whatever. I was truthfully just happy that this three part arc was finished here. :cool: