• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Freezes During Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Sky.
I evolved into Shelgon, Salamence, Vibrava, Pupitar, Metang, Flygon, Lairon, and Aggron.
But then I tried to evolve into Metagross... the game freezes up.
I tried it before evolving others, I tried evolving him last, and adding him to the team. But it's only him.
Should I forget about it or is there a way around it?

My game card may be messed up, my crappy old original DS probably clawed up the metal parts of the card. But everyone else can evolve....

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
I've heard that this is a glitch that occurs when the Pokémon in question has a ten-letter nickname. Does it fit that criteria?

Ugh, unfortunately for me, yes. His name is "Deth Metal." I didn't think it would be an issue before. I should have known.

I'm assuming Sky didn't add a feature to change the names of individual members, so I'll have to start over in my training.

On the bright side, though, my game card may not be messed up at all. I hope not. Thank you for your fast reply and information, it makes perfect sense.

Ah well, it will be easier once I have Spacial Rift. Is that where you train your strongest members? I usually get my defense to at least 65 before I go there, but it's always a little rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.