• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fresh Blood for the Souls of the Faultless

Whitn3y

Pretty Princ3ss!
Hiya :D I'm ***[censored]*** but you can call me Whitn3y. How is everyone this fine evening? I just registered but hopefully I will learn some awesome techniques from the pros here, though mainly I am interested in (legitimate) trading, especially particular event Pokemon from years past.

NO, I DO NOT HAVE A ZEKROM LV. 9 AND UNDER. -_-"""""

I am working on completing my Unova Poke'dex right now (which won't be long of course). However, I started, as many did, with Pokemon Blue many a yea......er uh a few minutes ago and continued until the release of Gen IV, which I sadly do not own and have never played. I got into Pokemon Black version at the start of this year (2012) and I can't get enough.

Some of my favorite Pokemon are Ninetales, Flygon, Gardevoir, Ampharos, and Pichu.

I have a Nintendo 3DS, as well as Kid Icarus, Resident Evil, Samurai Warriors, and Starfox 64 for it.

If you are interested in trading Pokemon Friend Codes or 3DS friend codes, just let me know.

Well, I hope that this wasn't too long, boring, or both but it's an introduction to sacrificing mortals for appeasing the RNG Gods.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

Whitn3y

Pretty Princ3ss!
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

Thanks, and a big special hug for the Turtwig! *HUG*

Whitn3y

Pretty Princ3ss!

Whitn3y

Pretty Princ3ss!

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
*sniffs* Mmmm, fresh blood! Mind if I take some? :pP

Just kiddin', I'd be up for trading 3DS codes with you, I haven't actually tried it yet so I need a test subject, kekekeke!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, the title of the thread was pretty eye-catching. Welcome

Whitn3y

Pretty Princ3ss!
*sniffs* Mmmm, fresh blood! Mind if I take some? :pP

Just kiddin', I'd be up for trading 3DS codes with you, I haven't actually tried it yet so I need a test subject, kekekeke!

Sure, there's plenty for everyone! I'll pm or vm my 3DS friend code to you.

This is why you never use the GTC. Ever.

Nintendo really dropped the ball on the GTS imo. You ought to be able to go to huge public rooms with your avatar, like the wifi room but online. Have a chat at the bottom of the screen and a choice of regon rooms + an international room (Maybe even password private rooms, general chat rooms, gameplay help etc) and we got something.

Well, the title of the thread was pretty eye-catching. Welcome

Thanks, I didn't want to be too "holds up spork" but I did want a little pizzazz.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Cheers! I don't know exactly what you can do once you've swapped codes but I guess it can't hurt. : P!

Whitn3y

Pretty Princ3ss!
Cheers! I don't know exactly what you can do once you've swapped codes but I guess it can't hurt. : P!

Me neither because I haven't done it but maybe there are some games that it can use.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Hello there! I don't usually welcome new people, but sometimes I do, so as a result I am here wel

I see others have already told you the standard stuff -- I don't think I need to tell you any of the rest of that again, now do I? Enjoy yourself!

This is why you never use the GTC. Ever.

If people would put sane requests...

Oh, who am I kidding?

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Okay apparently all you can do is see if the other person is online and what they're playing... lame! XD

Whitn3y

Pretty Princ3ss!
After being here a day or two, I'd just like to mention that, though I may be a bit flirty at times, I did not come here to meet guys.
Since it needs to be said apparently...

On another note, so many people here have been so nice and helpful! Kudos to you all and to Serebii!!

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
umm well welcomes!!!!!! You will me meet tonnes of nice people here, like those who have posted on this thread :p anyway hugs! *hugs*