• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fresh meat

..Well, not too fresh, i've been playing since Ist Gen. Which makes me an oldie. I'm new to these forums though - Idk why i haven't joined sooner, this site is a veritable fountain of information I've been sipping from for years.
At my old job a few months ago one of the customers was playing Pokemon Yellow, he looked to be about ten. it took all my reserves not to pull out a wing-backed chair and a monocle and announce that 'I'VE BEEN PLAYING THAT SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN'. tl;dr In Short:

My name is Panda and i'm very happy to meet you!

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Welcome Panda! Its a good thing you resisted, you probably would've been fired. If you need anything, just PM or VM me!!!

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Another someone that played Pokemon since gen 1? Sweet :3

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Welcome Panda, hope you enjoy your stay.

And I doubt you'd be fired for that, unless your boss was a total hard***. And I too have played Pokemon from the start ^_^ Have you had the chance to download Pokemon Online, or are you not the competitive type?

Jameson1

Mes amis
Hey Pandarama! I'm also a 1st Gen oldie, haha :p nice to meet you too ^_^

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Welcom Pandarama! If you need help, ask me! ;D I can understand Dutch and English. So everyone out the wide world that can speak English or Dutch, can ask me help. ;D

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii.

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow oldie *shakes hand*

I'm Snove, if you need anything feel free to ask.