• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Friday: Mysterious Silhouette

dman_dustin

Pulseman?

You heard it here first folks :p

While I would agree that's a good guess, it doesn't look like Pulseman.

I'm hoping this is the equivalent of a game like Harvest Moon (not necessarily the same gameplay just stick with me for a moment) and this silhouette is a new Pokemon, that will play a part in that Harvest Moon Game.

Imagine for a moment it would be like Animal Crossing, but you get to ride a Gogoat. Hence this would be revealing Gogoat, but more to the point of it playing a role in this brand new game, not entirely related to Pokemon.

supersarepi

As long as that silhouette is a new pokemon, I'll be happy. I liked Conquest, so I'd like another crossover.

nuzamaki90

While I would agree that's a good guess, it doesn't look like Pulseman.

I'm hoping this is the equivalent of a game like Harvest Moon (not necessarily the same gameplay just stick with me for a moment) and this silhouette is a new Pokemon, that will play a part in that Harvest Moon Game.

Imagine for a moment it would be like Animal Crossing, but you get to ride a Gogoat. Hence this would be revealing Gogoat, but more to the point of it playing a role in this brand new game, not entirely related to Pokemon.

So like another crossover like Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition? That sounds pretty cool actually, seeing how surprisingly well Conquest did. If it it a Harvest Moon+Pokemon crossover, I'll be happy since I haven't played Harvest Moon since Wonderful Life.

MileniaKitsune

Tropical Trickster
To me the silhuette looks like a small horse/pony thing and seeing the comments here about Harvest Moon well it seems possible. It could even be something really crazy like PokemonXFF or something haha. But my gosh I want to know what it is already!

Pokemonspecialgerman

Mh.. can't find it on the Gamefreak website.. gamefreak.co.jp...
But "the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration" really doesn't sound like a whole new game.
Seems like a new game of an old series.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
... Monster Rancher? The silhouette seems to be similar to the design of a few monsters in that series (big head, little body), but the closest thing to a horse monster would be a deer in the Japanese-only MMO. Something " surprising " might be a game that could be seen as a competitor on the surface. Monster Rancher is more of a simulation game than a RPG like Pokemon.

A Monster Rancher Game hasn't been released on console since Tecmo merged with Koei in 2010. The last handful were for Nintendo handhelds, though.

One of Tecmo/Koei's game series? Nobunaga's Ambition.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
How about a collaboration with either Final Fantasy or Fire Emblem or Golden Sun or Mario or Kingdom Hearts. They are all popular around the world and is enjoyed by many people.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
What if it turns out to be Digimon? I wouldn't be happy if it did but anything is possible at this stage so I will list more games (for the sake of it): Kirby, Legend Of Zelda, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bakugan and maybe even Fur Fighters (I really miss that game)

arawn

I have a feeling that this thing will be Digimon . And CoroCoro said that next month we will see the biggest scoop of the century . I'm afraid that Pokemon and Digimon will . . . Nooo . I'm scared .

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
I wonder if this news ties in with the supposed "scoop of the century" to be revealed in the next corocoro magazine. The silhouette looks like a pony to me also.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
It should be mentioned hat solitiba URL no longer redirects to the teaser page.

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
Jokes on yall. Its not the silhouette but the actually pokemon. BrightLightein. Expect it to be uber tier.

adamfitz

poké-lover
IMG_20130719_151502.jpg

I messed around with the image
Couldn't get much out of it
But I seen it has a tail
Of course its an animal,
Maybe a pony with a big head but I not sure
I don't think it is pokemon related

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
First thing that popped in my head was like a prevolved of Tepig. It looks like a piglet with small as ears xD

Don't leave us hanging, Game Freak! nya~